Reviews for The White Chrysanthemum
Guest chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
Forgot to mention last chapter - and the best thing about this is that it's genfic! You do not know how thankful I am! The genfic pool is too, too small in this fandom! Good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Awesome! This is really well-written! And I love the concept - sane people Varia is always a good read xD Keep up the good work!
katsumaichan chapter 6 . 2/14/2013
This story is perfect. I love your style, it's amazing! And Kyoko with Varia O_O That was crazy... and cute! Hahahhaha
Awww thank you for writing about TsunaxKyoko, it's so hard too find good fics about this pairing :3
Guest chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
the magic soup of odoriferous things really work and taste really good haha
but it doesnt smell that bad ... i guess.. i cant smell anything im sick !
Memory25 chapter 6 . 1/21/2013
Ohhhh, think I like Kyoko a little better now! I've never really been a fan of the damsel in distress type, or even the totally cutesy but innocent airhead. So it's really a treat to find something that puts a nice spin on things or a different take that makes sense but also doesn't overdo things.

Thanks! I enjoyed it a lot.
toolazytologin chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
This was too cute 3 Though I have a strong dislike for Kyoko, you portrayed the Varia very well. Good story!
MrsRegulusBlack123 chapter 6 . 8/25/2012
That was such a great story!
I can really imagine Kyoko having that effect on the Varia, since it seems to work with everyone else. I loved Xanxus' soup by the way, the "magic soup of odoriferous things", the name is to die for! I'd never eat it though, no matter how good the effects might be XD
Thanks for writing this, it's unlike anything I've ever read before and I absolutely loved it!
Unsatisfied-Gluttony chapter 6 . 8/22/2012
Haha Thanks for this good story_
bells-mannequin chapter 6 . 8/18/2012
Awesome story!

I just wish this would be canon!Kyouko :D
phxjkr88 chapter 6 . 8/8/2012
Great Story! It was an easy read and was easy to picture in my head.

Thank you for writing such a great story.
belfranieXS chapter 5 . 7/31/2012
that is damn hell cute! bahahaha! Its nice that kyoko has the same effect tsuna has xD
this story is great!
serp-derp chapter 6 . 6/13/2012
x3 KYAYYAA! xanxus was adorable in this one x33
whereami2012 chapter 6 . 3/17/2012
Ah, this was a delight to read. Yes, I can see it now. Kyoko managing to tame the Varia to the point where they are nothing but kittens. It was such a humorous read that I felt refreshed doing so. Ah, how in character it all seemed, and it felt as real as ever. Who knew that Xanxus was into classical music though?
JC-zala chapter 6 . 12/19/2011
I just got the image of Xanxus and Kyoko being penpals...That would worry Tsuna to no end. Kyoko's so sweet. The gift was just perfect for Xanxus.

I really enjoyed this story all in all. The touching moments between Varia and Kyoko were written well. I love the humor thrown in here and there, and of course you've definitely deserve credit for making this.
JC-zala chapter 5 . 12/19/2011
And Xanxus turns out to be a really decent cook! Hooray! Oh, gosh, that was just precious. To think Xanxus would go out of his way to make soup for Kyoko-chan. That girl really tamed Varia and she's being so cute to them.
67 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »