Reviews for The White Chrysanthemum
JC-zala chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
Poor Lussuria...Being a mommy is tough. But I really do like his flashy personality. It perks up the dark mood at times.

Levi's sweet in his own way. He's always trying his best to please Xanxus. He thinks that he's under appreciated but Kyoko-chan made him think otherwise.

Oh, gosh! That scene with Bel and Fran was my favorite. Bel and Fran cracked me up, and I love how Kyoko can be so open to them. The two were certainly surprised. Of course, I love the moment wherein Bel placed a hand over Kyoko's temple. The Prince is Concerned!

So cute of Kyoko-chan. She's like a sun to each member of the Varia.

Poor Tsuna-kun...He's so worried for his girl.
JC-zala chapter 2 . 12/19/2011
Honestly, I don't know how, but you write an impressive story. I'd rather consider Kyoko as a very unique Snow White for the matter, with dwarves who are epic in fighting but almost clueless in handling a pretty, delicate flower like Kyoko. Xanxus is man enough not to throw Kyoko out, which I respect, and I like how you made Squalo do the "eh" talk with Tsuna.

Of course, Tsuna is being Tsuna as usual. He's really worried sick for his girl. Hehe.

Good job again.
JC-zala chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
It's only the first chapter and I've really enjoyed it. I love the way you portrayed Kyoko here. She came off as an independent and strong-willed woman. It's amazing that she's able to walk up to the Varia guy and not be scared to death.

The guys are pretty funny in a way. It's interesting that Kyoko, a woman, is making them nervous. Even Xanxus is clueless. Lol...

Great job in writing this. I'm gonna read more!
Readers-Section chapter 6 . 11/21/2011
Goodness, this was splendid. Literally, from the character choice (Kyoko is SEVERELY underappreciated and requires a lot more attention), to the perfectly chosen words, the easily-flowing writing, the comedic value (well-written humor involving the Varia is always a plus), the subtle character growth and development...all of it was wonderful.

I loved Kyoko in this story, she fitted what I also believe she would be like ince she was actually part of the Vongola. The Varia were superbly written, not an easy task at all. I especially have to mention Squalo and Lussuria, they were FANTASTIC and so, SO funny, yet strangely very IC. Lovely read.
Dream Charmer chapter 6 . 10/19/2011
I've been away from the site for quite some time, so this comes pretty late, but I still want to say - Tsuna sending Xanxus a box of tequila is hilarious))

And yup, I like that Kyoko is not soppy (because soppy is boring), but how you achieved it without making her a fighter. I can't imagine Kyoko really using a weapon, but it's so nice to see her being useful.

Write more!))
midnight.wolf62 chapter 6 . 9/21/2011
Such a nice ending. :)

I really enjoyed the story - thanks for sharing it!
symbion chapter 6 . 9/11/2011
Thank you very much for the nice ending. I very much enjoy reading this story :)
fuwacchi chapter 6 . 9/10/2011
Haha, my friend linked me here from LJ, but boy. I must say it's been a while since I've enjoyed a good fanfic. Thanks! It was a really great read!
Fem-Alexander chapter 6 . 9/9/2011
Ahaha~ Xan-Xan shouldn't be wasting such high quality tequila on the poor sharky's head(not that this little JH student would know crap about alcohol XD).

OTL I can't believe this is already finished *starts crying* oh well... It was funny while it lasted.
jayfeather97 chapter 6 . 9/9/2011
Loved this, especially the soup :3 Great story, and kudos for the regular updates! This was a wonderful story to follow (:
Chocolate and caramel chapter 6 . 9/9/2011
Tsuna tried not to grimace, although he could hardly picture the Varia as "nice boys."- Lol, I can actually see that.

Aww, Kyoko, thats so sweet! and Tsu-kun. though why Xanxus wanna waste the precious tequila, I would never understand.

you must write sequels. you ust!
Chocolate and caramel chapter 5 . 9/9/2011
"Leeks," Xanxus intoned. "Cayenne, oregano, basil leaves. Ramen noodles. Honey and tomato juice."- Haha, am surprised Xanxus adds in Tuna fish in it. sounds like a perfect CEDEF soup.

*giggle. wish the vongola did went to visit the Varia.

I suppose now the Varia would now serve under Kyoko, judging from their reaction to her.
midnight.wolf62 chapter 5 . 9/9/2011
Ability to make soup... Lambo's surprisingly compassionate nature...

Hidden wonders, indeed.
IMoveStarsForNoOne chapter 5 . 9/8/2011
favorite line

"I kind of miss having to duck from flying lacquer vases." Shamal

RL moment yay

you have done a real good job on this story its hilarious
Chocolate and caramel chapter 4 . 9/5/2011
"They were all quite funny, in their own way. Kyoko surmised that if there had been a story involving them, they would probably be the side characters who try fervently to be evil but end up being more amusing than anything as the story goes on." - this had me laughing like hell!

and Haru implying Hibari a big baby, lol!

the image of Xanxus cooking soup and wearing a fluffy white apron forver burns into my eyes... argh, the images!
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »