Reviews for The White Chrysanthemum
Reidluver chapter 3 . 9/5/2011
Yay for long chapter! XD I just love long chapters...anyway, another incredible chapter! Poor Lussu-chan being so stressed. Good thing Xanxus's picky appetite relinquished him of some of the job. I really like the moment between Levi and Kyoko! So cute. I like how Levi was able to have someone be nice to him finally. :) She's just the type of person to understand him in that light.

And oh gosh...I would pay money to hear Lambo and Ryohei drunk on helium. That would be awesome! Heh, and the way Kyoko alarmed Bel and Fran by laughing at them and calling them funny was cute. And I like how you had Bel ask Tsuna if he thought he was funny, because that's a great way to show that it had an affect on him.
Reidluver chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
I liked the point made about Shamal understanding that he could get away with things others couldn't because he knows he's indispensable. If I were him, I would have rigged up some sort of video camera just to enjoy the way the Varia were struggling to handle her. Chances are they'd get discovered, but oh well. And oh poor Tsuna...I can understand why he'd be a bit worried. XD
meledie chapter 4 . 9/5/2011
This story is just plain hilarious! There are lots of other things I could say (all complimentary), but they pretty much all fall under the category of the first sentence.
Reidluver chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Heh, this is awesome! I'm so pleased that I finally get to read this story! Ever since I saw you mention it I was eager to see what happened. Poor socially retarded Varia...they'll never stand a chance against Kyoko. XD Oh gosh that moment between Xanxus and Squalo when Kyoko suddenly passed out...brilliant! I loved it. I could just see their WTF? expressions.
Laura The Esper chapter 3 . 8/31/2011
Pfft... Bel... 69... Pfft! That was so funny... Nice chapter.!
CAM369487 chapter 3 . 8/31/2011
Loved it XD

Can't wait for your next update

CAM369487 chapter 2 . 8/31/2011
Awesome Chapter XD

Chapter 3 is already up can't wait for chapter 4

CAM369487 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I really liked it XD

This is actually my first Kyoko fic (I think I may have read a couple oneshots before but I don't remember) mainly cause I'm not really of fan of Kyoko (I'm not a fan of Haru either but I read a lot of fic's of her the reason is I don't find them half as annoying in a fic on fanfiction or a video on youtube as I do in the Anime/Manga) but yeah anyway that donesn't matter I'm just gonna add your story to my Fav & Sub list now lol :P

Gonna go read chapters 2 & 3 now can't wait for chapter 4

midnight.wolf62 chapter 3 . 8/30/2011
Hahaha, I officially love this story. Their reacts to someone like Kyoko are hilarious, yet kept believable. It's also nice how you add some back story, e.g. her brother challenging Lambo to that helium balloon fight.

I look forward to the next chapter.
Kotobuki Kai chapter 3 . 8/30/2011
Hello!

This is an interesting story and somehow it works (considering it stars the characters that are practically least likely to converse with one another). It's rare to see a good Kyoko fanfic that doesn't perceive her in a bad light or have her simply as a romantic interest.

It's actually almost cute seeing how awkwardly the Varia act around Kyoko who's basically their polar opposite. Bel and Fran's interaction with her was my favorite XD

"So, you get to sixty-nine with him yet?" Haha

Also it's cute how Tsuna's all worried for her :3

Update whenever possible! :D
Insanity-Red chapter 3 . 8/30/2011
I really like this story so far. Most people who like KHR usually end up overlooking Kyoko, using her as sort of a distant object of admiration for Tsuna, or downright hating her.

I really like this story so far, because you're exploring it from her point of view - well, her and the Varia's. I find it infinitely amusing how none of the big, bad assassins know what to do with a sweet young lady who doesn't run screaming in terror from them.

Keep up the good work and please update soon!
Dream Charmer chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Ahh, I'm loving it! The Varia not knowing what to do with a helpless girl because (!) she's helpless is more than just hilarious. Myself, I never wrote Kyoko (mostly because I'm not sure I can pull it off) but I liked how you presented her point of view, how she remained the way she is in the canon storyline, but acquired more depth.

Also liked Shamal. A small dose of Shamal can't fail to spice up a story.)
Ceyrai chapter 2 . 8/28/2011
I couldn't stop grinning the entire time.

First, Shamal. I knew he'd show up, but I never imagined that he could actually get away with treating Xanxus like that. I thought he'd at least get a bullet shot through his hair, or something. XDDDD But no, I think you rounded up his part perfectly - it was incredibly fun and it was IN CHARACTER to boot.

Next, Squalo and Tsuna. That part was the absolute best. Probably one of my two favorite scenes so far. (The other was Kyoko and Xanxus. :D) I could actually imagine Squalo squirming in his seat at the mafia-scowl/worried-sick-strong-guy-husband look Tsuna was probably wearing. I could actually hear Daisuke Namikawa talking in my head. And a quiet Squalo. HA. You have made the Varia absolutely OOC but it's exactly the sort of way they would react. They're literally fish out of water right here. I think it's rather clever that they're in-characterly out of character. There's no way to describe it.

I can't say anything but compliments for this chapter. I'm in love with the story and I can't wait for the next installment. :D Thanks for this serving! :D
midnight.wolf62 chapter 2 . 8/27/2011
Amazing, how you kept everyone in character. This is a really interesting plot, too. I look forward to the next chapter.
yarra chapter 2 . 8/27/2011
Yaaay! A Kyoko fic! I know you are awesome but this is BEYOND awesome!
65 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »