Reviews for A Long Overdue Confession
Kami26Milla chapter 9 . 12/18/2016
Adorei essa fanfic! Parabéns 3
Queria muito que tivesse continuação :D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
So well done! Please write more! :)
Someone chapter 9 . 11/17/2016
Good story
Guest chapter 9 . 11/9/2016
You should continue this! I loved it so much!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/2/2016
harry going be mad at ron for not having a firebolt, to the kid that get a wand that does not work right and robes people make fun of.
HarryPotterManiacWrites chapter 9 . 10/9/2016
Amazingly well written, in character, and EXACTLY what this fan base needs!
Just William chapter 9 . 8/13/2016
I hope that your story has not been abandoned, could really do with an update.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/5/2016
Awesome story. Aside from the occasional grammar/spelling mistake, it reads very well. Seeing how this hasn't updated in 3 years, I'm going to say that I'm happy it was dropped at a nice romantically-satisfying moment instead of earlier. Of course, updates would still be appreciated. Thanks for the story!
nayin1704 chapter 9 . 7/16/2016
Hope you'll continue this story
nayin1704 chapter 8 . 7/16/2016
Without a doubt this is my favorite chapter...So funny
Guest chapter 9 . 5/31/2016
Oh Wow! It has been so amazing! Please continue this and complete this... Really enjoyed it.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 3 . 5/11/2016
And this chapter is exactly why Ginny didn't do this in canon.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 1 . 5/11/2016
I am sooo glad he didn't just suddenly realize he had feelings for Ginny after all or something terrible like that. Now I don't have to feel bad about myself for reading trashy fanfic. And Hermione was great.
David12leca chapter 9 . 8/16/2015
NOOOOO WTF HOW COULD U DO THIS TO ME why stop there travisty massive sigh, truely much more realistic then most fics and i loved it from start to finish ur brilliant.
notallthosewhowander chapter 9 . 8/6/2015
This maybe the fact that it is 3:13 in the morning that that I have stayed up for the better part of 3 hours reading this, but it was fantastic. I am exuberently happy right now. Evey moment was perfect. The scenes with Sirius and Lockhart were perfect. I loved the all knowing and pucking Hermione and the obxious Ron. You captured the essence of Harry's inner dorkatude and his inhability to hold a normal conversation with a woman. I loved your strong but caring portrayal of Ginny, something I felt, was treated poorly in the movies. And I will know describe my love life in terms of Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans. Thank you for this story, I loved it.