Reviews for A Long Overdue Confession
David12leca chapter 9 . 8/16
NOOOOO WTF HOW COULD U DO THIS TO ME why stop there travisty massive sigh, truely much more realistic then most fics and i loved it from start to finish ur brilliant.
notallthosewhowander chapter 9 . 8/6
This maybe the fact that it is 3:13 in the morning that that I have stayed up for the better part of 3 hours reading this, but it was fantastic. I am exuberently happy right now. Evey moment was perfect. The scenes with Sirius and Lockhart were perfect. I loved the all knowing and pucking Hermione and the obxious Ron. You captured the essence of Harry's inner dorkatude and his inhability to hold a normal conversation with a woman. I loved your strong but caring portrayal of Ginny, something I felt, was treated poorly in the movies. And I will know describe my love life in terms of Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans. Thank you for this story, I loved it.
notallthosewhowander chapter 1 . 8/5
I know the story is finished and for some time now, and I will keep reading, but I just wanted you to know that Hermione's reaction to all this is priceless. My stomach hurts from laughing.
Wow! please continue its been really awesome so far lol !
kateplay chapter 3 . 3/20
Not sure if you are still being updated but having read the first 3 chapters wanted to add a review

I really do like the story so far as it does something I wish they did in cannon brings Harry and Ginny closer much more early and not just bring it in out of nowhere like cannon.

Also while I have not ended the story yet the whole Cho thing so far has not happened I never really felt that in cannon I just wish he and Ginny had started to notice each other then instead

I really did love this line

"If you like my name, why don't you like me?"
grecefar2 chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Dunno if that was an ending or not, but if is not, please update mate, this is a great fic.
nayin17 chapter 2 . 11/8/2014
I hate stories where Ginny seems begging for Harry's love. Hope the next chapter will improve
azerjaban chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
I read your story over in sink into your eyes. It is AMAZING. I love the characterizations, the humor, the inherit sweetness. I am way to old to be fangirling but I was sneaking my phone into the bathroom at work to read your story!

GREAT GREAT JOB!
cribinator chapter 8 . 8/9/2014
That moment with cho is hilarious
Mura48 chapter 9 . 8/6/2014
This is a fantastic story! Though sometimes I may have caught a little OOC action with Harry or Ginny you mainly had them and all the other characters nailed! I saw that this story wasn't completed and immediately put it on my follow list! Hope to see the ending as you seem to have a gift for this kind of AU writing! ;)
darkwingdaffy chapter 9 . 6/23/2014
This is a great story! The only problem is there isn't more of it! I took a break from harry potter fan fiction due to a lack of good stories that I hadn't already read. This one brought me back, thank you!
Ilovethisstory chapter 9 . 6/21/2014
OH. MY. GOSH. I felt SOOOOOOOO giddy and happy and excited while reading this chapter!
pentium415 chapter 9 . 6/3/2014
This was good. Are you planning to continue? Please Do.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/28/2014
Wasnt Ginny a Chaser?
nayin17 chapter 9 . 4/18/2014
I hope you will update SOON