Reviews for A Long Overdue Confession
kateplay chapter 3 . 3/20
Not sure if you are still being updated but having read the first 3 chapters wanted to add a review

I really do like the story so far as it does something I wish they did in cannon brings Harry and Ginny closer much more early and not just bring it in out of nowhere like cannon.

Also while I have not ended the story yet the whole Cho thing so far has not happened I never really felt that in cannon I just wish he and Ginny had started to notice each other then instead

I really did love this line

"If you like my name, why don't you like me?"
grecefar2 chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Dunno if that was an ending or not, but if is not, please update mate, this is a great fic.
nayin17 chapter 2 . 11/8/2014
I hate stories where Ginny seems begging for Harry's love. Hope the next chapter will improve
azerjaban chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
I read your story over in sink into your eyes. It is AMAZING. I love the characterizations, the humor, the inherit sweetness. I am way to old to be fangirling but I was sneaking my phone into the bathroom at work to read your story!

GREAT GREAT JOB!
cribinator chapter 8 . 8/9/2014
That moment with cho is hilarious
Mura48 chapter 9 . 8/6/2014
This is a fantastic story! Though sometimes I may have caught a little OOC action with Harry or Ginny you mainly had them and all the other characters nailed! I saw that this story wasn't completed and immediately put it on my follow list! Hope to see the ending as you seem to have a gift for this kind of AU writing! ;)
darkwingdaffy chapter 9 . 6/23/2014
This is a great story! The only problem is there isn't more of it! I took a break from harry potter fan fiction due to a lack of good stories that I hadn't already read. This one brought me back, thank you!
Ilovethisstory chapter 9 . 6/21/2014
OH. MY. GOSH. I felt SOOOOOOOO giddy and happy and excited while reading this chapter!
pentium415 chapter 9 . 6/3/2014
This was good. Are you planning to continue? Please Do.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/28/2014
Wasnt Ginny a Chaser?
nayin17 chapter 9 . 4/18/2014
I hope you will update SOON
nayin17 chapter 8 . 4/17/2014
Wow as in wow! Im just amazed at how you wrote this. You're really a good writer. This made me hate cho all over again and wanted to smack Harry for liking her. Reading Ginny's reaction made me cried but I love and admire how she handled their play date. I do love h/g but I like how you incorporate Michael here. But hands down, my favourite part is the conversation between Harry and Ron about the Bertie Beans lol, made me laughed like crazy and yes unknowingly he gave a very good advice to our hero
Amanda Pall chapter 9 . 3/18/2014
Absolutely loved this story. Very much their personalities.
Jess Grape chapter 9 . 3/1/2014
Hi! I just wanted to know if you're gonna continue the story, because it's really beautiful :)
kazzyshah chapter 9 . 1/5/2014
Amazing story. Plz u need to update