Reviews for A Long Overdue Confession
Just William chapter 9 . 8/13
I hope that your story has not been abandoned, could really do with an update.
Awesome story. Aside from the occasional grammar/spelling mistake, it reads very well. Seeing how this hasn't updated in 3 years, I'm going to say that I'm happy it was dropped at a nice romantically-satisfying moment instead of earlier. Of course, updates would still be appreciated. Thanks for the story!
nayin1704 chapter 9 . 7/16
Hope you'll continue this story
nayin1704 chapter 8 . 7/16
Without a doubt this is my favorite chapter...So funny
Oh Wow! It has been so amazing! Please continue this and complete this... Really enjoyed it.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 3 . 5/11
And this chapter is exactly why Ginny didn't do this in canon.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 1 . 5/11
I am sooo glad he didn't just suddenly realize he had feelings for Ginny after all or something terrible like that. Now I don't have to feel bad about myself for reading trashy fanfic. And Hermione was great.
David12leca chapter 9 . 8/16/2015
NOOOOO WTF HOW COULD U DO THIS TO ME why stop there travisty massive sigh, truely much more realistic then most fics and i loved it from start to finish ur brilliant.
notallthosewhowander chapter 9 . 8/6/2015
This maybe the fact that it is 3:13 in the morning that that I have stayed up for the better part of 3 hours reading this, but it was fantastic. I am exuberently happy right now. Evey moment was perfect. The scenes with Sirius and Lockhart were perfect. I loved the all knowing and pucking Hermione and the obxious Ron. You captured the essence of Harry's inner dorkatude and his inhability to hold a normal conversation with a woman. I loved your strong but caring portrayal of Ginny, something I felt, was treated poorly in the movies. And I will know describe my love life in terms of Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans. Thank you for this story, I loved it.
notallthosewhowander chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
I know the story is finished and for some time now, and I will keep reading, but I just wanted you to know that Hermione's reaction to all this is priceless. My stomach hurts from laughing.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/4/2015
Wow! please continue its been really awesome so far lol !
kateplay chapter 3 . 3/20/2015
Not sure if you are still being updated but having read the first 3 chapters wanted to add a review

I really do like the story so far as it does something I wish they did in cannon brings Harry and Ginny closer much more early and not just bring it in out of nowhere like cannon.

Also while I have not ended the story yet the whole Cho thing so far has not happened I never really felt that in cannon I just wish he and Ginny had started to notice each other then instead

I really did love this line

"If you like my name, why don't you like me?"
grecefar2 chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Dunno if that was an ending or not, but if is not, please update mate, this is a great fic.
nayin17 chapter 2 . 11/8/2014
I hate stories where Ginny seems begging for Harry's love. Hope the next chapter will improve
azerjaban chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
I read your story over in sink into your eyes. It is AMAZING. I love the characterizations, the humor, the inherit sweetness. I am way to old to be fangirling but I was sneaking my phone into the bathroom at work to read your story!

GREAT GREAT JOB!