Reviews for Fix You
Alice Moscovitzhutchersonforce chapter 4 . 4/10/2012
PLEASE CONTINUE! THIS STORY IS FANTASTIC! :)
RedLil chapter 4 . 11/21/2011
nice

Scribbler95 chapter 4 . 11/19/2011
Aw! Memory-less Peeta is adorable :)
MockingjayFlying chapter 4 . 9/18/2011
Oh...My...Freaking...God. The rodents CHEWED THROUGH THEIR STOMACHS! Okay, I've heard and read alot of ways to torture people including animals. Biting, pricking, but never CHEWING THROUGH PEOPLE'S ABDOMINS! Oh yeah baby. .ON. Come me capitol!
sw777 chapter 4 . 9/18/2011
Good old Johanna. I like that you're making Katniss all possesive over Peeta. It's adorable. I hope even if he doesn't get his memories back he still falls in love with her again! Can't wait for the next story update!
JennaGill chapter 4 . 9/18/2011
Great diversion from canon and I appreciated the irony in the "I would prefer..." line!
97 chapter 4 . 9/18/2011
Don't be sorry! It's always worth waiting and i know school can be hard, i studied 3 hours for latin after all and this is my break. I was SOOOOOOOOOO happy you updated, and i love this chapter and *grin* Joahnna, i mean "masturbate", that seems just like something Johanna(and only Johanna) would say, she's so...wow, i'm at a loss for words, be proud. Let's say amazing. Just like this chapter. I'm glad Peeta's acting like his old self, he's so nice, if i'd lose my memory and nobody would tell me anything and then comes any boy(yeah, Katniss is a girl, but i'm a girl,too, so if someone loved me(most likely never going to happen) it would be a boy, so, yeah, you understand, don't you?)and touches me, i would at least slap him(if he's lucky and i've got a good day). But Peeta's always so kind and sweet and i'm happy the Amnesia didn't change that(by the way, that's why i'd prefer it if i was Katniss, it's better than the hijacking, where he wanted to kill her). Nice chapter, just the part with the rodents...*shudder*, where do you get this ideas? I'm sure i could never face a bucket again, either*shudder again*. But(i know i've already said this) you're an excellent writer and i love reading your stories, so i like the shudders, when i really(i don't know if this makes any sense) "feel" what i read, when i really understand their point of view, when someone can really make me feel for the persons i write about and when i cry or laugh with them! That's so amazing, update soon, all your stories!
PaulineMail chapter 4 . 9/18/2011
This chapter was so heartbreaking ! It's so sad to see how Peeta doesn't remember anything, not even his last name. Thankfully the part about the masturbation was hilarious. First, I thought it was Katniss who said that and I was like "what the hell ?" And where did you find this torture technique ? That's so sadistic ! Anyway, great chapter, full of emotions. Can't wait for the next one.
MockingjayFlying chapter 3 . 9/11/2011
NOT AGAIN!
micmic022 chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
this story is amazing, can't wait for more
JennaGill chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
I like where this story is going... Please continue!
PaulineMail chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
Wow I was expecting that at all ! He doesn't rememeber her. That's awful ! Well at least he won't try to kill her, right ? Anyway, great cliffhanger. You're a terrible person if you make us wait too long. Just kidding. But please update soon.
97 chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
Hm, i don't really know what to think: I mean first: Yeah, he's not hijacked(cause i think that was worse, even though it was a brilliant idea(i know many people disagree with me in this point, but if he wouldn't have been hijacked, she wouldn't have known how much he(the real he) is worth, but that doesn't mean i wouldn't have want a "not hijacked Peeta, ugh, i know that doesn't make sense, but it's what i think and he could have recovered sooner)).But on the other side i thought "oh no, he doesn't know her anymore", but does he know Johanna? Please don't make a Peeta/Johanna romance, cause i love Peeta/Katniss and Johanna is(much like me) just a happy single, i don't think she could ever love anyone like this, not after her whole family is gone. But i love her in your story, she doesn't have such a hard shell and she's actually...nice. Well, i loved her in Mockingjay,too, and in your story she's much like the Johanna in Mockingjay,and(even though i love her without her shell) let her be tough,too. Yeah, i know she is tough in this chapter, she is still fighting and all, but let her be the Johanna from the Quell,too, not all the time, but i love her being so sarcastic and a bit cruel, so yeah, update soon, i really like your story, and make her help him recover sooner, cause he doesn't want to kill her, so it might be easier, but i don't know, update soooooon cause i love this story and i want to read more!
sw777 chapter 3 . 9/3/2011
I am so glad you didn't make him hijacked! This is still sad though. Can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon!
Trista chapter 3 . 9/3/2011
WHAT DID THEY DO TO PEETA? I love the parts with Johannah and Peeta, they act like siblings. I almost cried when Haymitch started crying. That was very well done. Please update