Reviews for A Great Attorney
Captain Weirdo chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Very fun!

I love Tragg and enjoyed your take on him. Great stuff!

cw
jhsads chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Nice Story! I always liked the interactions between Tragg and Perry. He always seemed to be waiting to see what was next and was amused by it. I also loved the interactions with Perry & Della. You hit it right on the nail. Keep it up.
likes-it-bubbly chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
I heart Tragg, always have, always will. :) Such a great character and a great sport, I agree. His take on Perry is definitely different from Burger's, although he's easing up on occasion, isn't he? :) I cannot help but love him, too! which is why I also greatly enjoy the reference to him in PM Returns - totally with you on that, dear! :)

I loved Tragg's observational skills in your story, also how he noticed the change of expressions on Della's face when he approached their table. And I loved the tidbit of Perry squeezing her knee under the table. Nicely added flirtation, especially his line that he doesn't ever want to let her go. Yes, Perry darling, remember that will you? :) :)
razraz chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Very nice - Lt Tragg's description of their expressions through various emotions - really good. I enjoyed this very much. (and thanks for including some nice knee squeezing - hee hee) raz