Reviews for Little Wanton
NarikotheShadow chapter 3 . 12/22/2013
. . ?! Ahhhhhh this story is too cute and you. YOU just cut me off! How dare you! *takes a deep breath* sorry for my outburst but please tell me there is a second part to this.
jthe4003 chapter 3 . 9/25/2012
haha that was awesome!
Are you gonna finnish it?
:D
Yuu chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
OMG Carlos as Pocahontas!

I bet I know who Kendall is going to be!
saywhattt chapter 3 . 11/7/2011
Here's some water! This is one of my favorite Disney movies and your totally doing it justice, hope you haven't abandoned it!
Clarry chapter 3 . 9/29/2011
Kendall really is a romantic. I don't show that side of him often but I'm glad you did. I loved seeing James (of course, this is me we're talking about!), but I'd rather see Kendall with Carlos for once. I love the way Kendall is around Carlos, how he's drawn to the "savage."

Kendall rescuing Logan was nice, too. I would've enjoyed more time with Logan but once again, this is me we're talking about. :P. James is so pompous. Of course.

I'm hoping Carlos convinces Kendall to somehow stop the cutting down of trees and whatnot, but James isn't gonna like that. Conflict!

Writing any more of this? I assume so but I know you're busy now. Looking forward to more!
Clarry chapter 3 . 9/29/2011

StarkLovesShawarma chapter 3 . 9/14/2011
So,let me just tell You that this was another chapter well was just so natural the way you described everything, especially the scene where Kendall & Carlos are lying in the grass together. I'd have to say my favorite part of this, and I don't know why, was when Carlos said there was no gold, only earth. it was just really kind of beautiful. I pictured Indian Carlos with his bare feet Sinking into the earthy, grassy ground. I'm wring on my tablet right now, so feel like my review is going to be extra long:) But yes, I loved how you described Logan. He is so in-character in this! enjoyed the scene with him Kendall walking aboard the Ship. anyway, know you probably are tired of hearing me say this but hell I'm gonna say it again... You have grown as A writer so very much I think (or pretty sure) that you've surpassed me, because I'm sucking lately. you are so talented and you need to be PUBLISHED! can't wait for the next chapter! I'd like to see A very jelous James. Hehe
Velandrae chapter 3 . 9/14/2011
I liked this chapter a lot. It's making me remember Pocahantos. I used to love that movie when I was a child. I think this is a really cool idea. Glad to see Logan is okay. I was so worried when he went overboard.

Carlos & Kendall are so cute together in this chapter.

Can't wait for the update.
TheCarlosPena chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
How you know so much about my life is beyond me. But damn did Kendall's ass look good as hell in those Englishmen pants. Tight, lean...damn. .
StarkLovesShawarma chapter 2 . 8/31/2011
...

I adored this chapter. This is all playing out so perfectly. You must know you're way around Native-American things because it just seemed so...authentic. This is just so different from any Big Time Rush story I've ever read, and I am loving it. I thought it was great the way you described James and Kendall as Englishmen. They sounded quite handsome, and charming from their voices. (: You did another excellent job my friend, and never worry about getting inspiration because you seriously ooze the stuff.
cookielover101 chapter 2 . 8/31/2011
AWWWWWWWWWWWW! Poor Carlitos! Another awesome chapter by you! Can't wait for the next one!
Velandrae chapter 2 . 8/31/2011
Oh, Oh ... Seems like we have a lil one-sided Kames. I love you James but I'm betting on Kenlos for the win. Carlos checking them out ... Loved it!

Love all the descriptions of Carlos/Lil Wonton vs real world Carlos. Very nice. As usual Carlos comes off as just plain adorable & loveable. Which he is :)

Carlos is betrothed, huh? That's gonna cause some drama.

Please update soon.
Clarry chapter 2 . 8/31/2011
So I'm intrigued about Kendall and James. And I can't wait to "meet" Logan. Why is James calling Kendall "love"? Interesting.

I love the differences Carlos is feeling in himself, physically. And I didn't know that about Pocahontas, that the name means "little wanton." CLEVER TITLE, MY FRIEND. Happy and playful, that's our little Carlos.

I'm still loving this and can't wait for some interaction between Carlos and the boys. Or...men, I suppose? The first few chapters are hard, setting everything up, but now that we know what we need to know, I can't wait for Carlos to get out there and find Kendall. Oh, and James. Because. You know. I love James. :D

AND I LOVE YOU.
Velandrae chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
I so love this. I'm all excited to read the 2nd chapter. This is very unique. I loved the interaction between Carlos & Kendall. I also loved the addition of Dak - he doesn't get enough love. You could really "feel" Carlos fear as he was going under. It was kinda intense but so well-written. Can't wait for the update.
rosaxD114 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
I love this story already! All the details u put in the story is amazing and I cant wait for more.

Please update soon!