Reviews for Naruto: Rise of the Phantom
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 4 . 6/21
really wish you would continue this. there are few enough crossovers of this type. fewer still that give naruto ghost powers, and even FEWER that i like. so please, if possible, continue the fic.
david.teague.3950 chapter 2 . 6/5
Ember's probably my favorite ghost aside from Danny and Dani. Though I do wonder what would happen if Dan hadn't have become evil man the power he had and the ghostly wail so cool.
ivanganev1992 chapter 4 . 5/14
Ch 4

Well it was hidden gold.
ivanganev1992 chapter 3 . 5/14
Ch3

The hurt Ember found someone to heal her trauma. From Appointment to friend .
ivanganev1992 chapter 2 . 5/14
Ch 2

And here Naruto got demonic and mostly ghost powers.

From now just the basic ghost powers.

I know recently that it could be used as chakra that ecto energy.
Wolfone10 chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
Not bad, but how is she supposed to be a "guardian" if she's drained of power? That doesn't make sense unless she get's it back REALLY REALLY fast! (like DAYS)
Chaks chapter 4 . 4/27/2015
Cool story. Shake your not updating
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
It's Amber, not Ember.
narmulti chapter 4 . 12/17/2014
UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON
TehBdog chapter 4 . 3/3/2014
I hope you keep writing this.
Hikari Nova chapter 4 . 10/12/2013
ano...will you be reviving this fic?
iamasonicfangal chapter 4 . 5/26/2013
Spike;NOOOoOO!
Rarity:This is the. Worst. Possible. Thing!
Fluttershy: I feel so frustrated that I could kick something!*kicks a vase lightly, does no damage*
Picture Star: *English accent* I am APPALLED, sir!
*Picture Star is my OC pony*
Me: Dafuq man!?
terra slug chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
i know how Ember died because her house mysteriously caught on fire and she died in the why they gave her the name Ember
Wolfone10 chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
I like that you put Hinata on Naruto's team even if they aren't paired... She is safest with him out of ALL the rookie 9
ramen-luver101 chapter 4 . 12/14/2012
vlad is coming to konaha