Reviews for Naruto: Rise of the Phantom
Iryelb chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
I thought Naruto would not really be a half ghost which is why I am a little confused as to why he is transforming like one but what ever. Cool story bro. Please update soon.
reven228 chapter 2 . 2/4/2012
Great job, keep goin and stay golden
Seimika chapter 2 . 2/4/2012
lol wonder if it will be another 6 months or more till this story will be touched again
LunarCatNinja chapter 2 . 2/2/2012
I like this so far, and I'm just wanting to know when Naruto will get out of that jumpsuit... Whether it's by buying new cloths, or constantly being in his ghost form, which I don't know if you'd do that or not... W
ElementalMaster16 chapter 2 . 2/2/2012
nice! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
Burnzs chapter 2 . 2/2/2012
It's a good story. The description and dialogue seem fine to me.

It seems like since Naruto was depressed enough to kill himself, that he should act a little more aloof, but that's just a feeble attempt at giving a review.

I can't wait for more, and I'm sure it'll turn out great.
Xeiden chapter 2 . 2/2/2012
This is the only fic where Naruto is on the same team that Hinata and is not paired with it (and I'm glad).

Well it is obvious that Naruto skill is very effective for infiltration, although I do not like the Hokage not allow Naruto to keep secrets has when he himself kept a lot to him.

Pd: I also like Naruto's transformation is different from Danny and Vlad.
ddcj1990 chapter 2 . 2/1/2012
Nice good chapter update soon
Reishin Amara chapter 2 . 2/1/2012
i know you said its strictly an ember pairing hut you should really add honooka from the shippuden anime already a ghost in the anime AND the journal bout her hinted she was a uzumaki they has found. she even turns her sealing formulas into solid chains!

anothe pairing would be in the land of birds filler arc(mmight b wrong arc) where that girl dressed as her brother and fake being a ghost to terrorize the traitor of her arc involved ghosts too afterall. and i would finally add the redgea from the SORA was really Hair! these are the only ghosts in the naruto series i can think about. but all are hardly EVER used..possibly never have been used yet.
Orchamus chapter 2 . 2/1/2012
Nicely done, I'm rather looking forward to how his powers develop, and I'm sure he'll at least be better than Danny, who the show makes out to be a total tard with his powers unless the situation calls for it.
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 2 . 2/1/2012
i like
Xdeath-godX chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
That was good! Better than i thought. I dnt undefstand how naru got his ghost powers explain it a little more for others.. Othdr than tht it was awesomely kewl
lycanoda chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
I like it normally I prefer naruto in Danny phantom universe but I like this update
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
coool
sulfur angel chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Improvements...

An improvement would be updating this story!

...That sounds stupid.

I don't really have anything to say. You write your dialogue well. Your descriptions are nice and long. I have a clear image of what is happening in my mind. The pairing is definitely interesting, and one I wish to see pursued further. I personally don't see anything that needs improving, beyond the lack of more chapters. Nope; it still sounds stupid.

It's just so excellent, it...

...

Oh, great. Your story got excellent on my pants! Now people will say to me, "Hey! Nice pants." I don't know how to deal with this!
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »