Reviews for Naruto: Rise of the Phantom
HeavensGovernor chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
Please update! This story is great!
Dracowoman chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
good job, update soon please.

4/5
CommentatorInThePeanutGallery chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
•The concept is interesting. Instead of an all too common meet up between characters or swapping the roles of characters, you have given one character dominion over both continuities (Clockwork).

•Spelling: I don't remember reading any mistakes.

•Punctuation: Proper or at least it is for the average person.

•You forgot the closing quotation marks in one place.
Saberclaw5544 chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
This is a cool story. It's a good thing that Ember is training Naruto, though does his claws disappear when he transforms back into a human?
jh831 chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
enjoying the story.

i like that you didn't put naruto on team seven

glad to see ember looking out for him

using the overshadow can be funny in the future

can't wait to see what happens next
Crystaleye chapter 2 . 2/28/2012
interesting story i'll follow it
Toby860 chapter 2 . 2/27/2012
sofar so good. i like the aspects of the story sofar. will he be telling his team about his ghost powers. keep it up
Iryelb chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
I thought Naruto would not really be a half ghost which is why I am a little confused as to why he is transforming like one but what ever. Cool story bro. Please update soon.
reven228 chapter 2 . 2/4/2012
Great job, keep goin and stay golden
Seimika chapter 2 . 2/4/2012
lol wonder if it will be another 6 months or more till this story will be touched again
LunarCatNinja chapter 2 . 2/2/2012
I like this so far, and I'm just wanting to know when Naruto will get out of that jumpsuit... Whether it's by buying new cloths, or constantly being in his ghost form, which I don't know if you'd do that or not... W
ElementalMaster16 chapter 2 . 2/2/2012
nice! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
Burnzs chapter 2 . 2/2/2012
It's a good story. The description and dialogue seem fine to me.

It seems like since Naruto was depressed enough to kill himself, that he should act a little more aloof, but that's just a feeble attempt at giving a review.

I can't wait for more, and I'm sure it'll turn out great.
Xeiden chapter 2 . 2/2/2012
This is the only fic where Naruto is on the same team that Hinata and is not paired with it (and I'm glad).

Well it is obvious that Naruto skill is very effective for infiltration, although I do not like the Hokage not allow Naruto to keep secrets has when he himself kept a lot to him.

Pd: I also like Naruto's transformation is different from Danny and Vlad.
ddcj1990 chapter 2 . 2/1/2012
Nice good chapter update soon
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »