Reviews for Justice Lords
WezzaHD chapter 2 . 11/3/2014
Great! Not really sure about the idea of a ninja flying, but other than that' it's pretty good
Also, a few suggestions:
Martian Manhunter: Ino
The Flash: Rock Lee
DarkLord98 chapter 2 . 2/28/2014
I say go for the Black Canary analogue, perhaps name her, Pink Banshee
millineal chapter 2 . 1/29/2014
it holds some marrit but the again so does the whole shes is just brain smart honestly that could make her a quality zatanna like character. Naruto could find some sort of mystic book in some strange code he cant understand only for sakura to turn around and explain that it was written backwards and so she takes a crack at it and finds that her chakra can be used to cast the spells
Hikari Nova chapter 3 . 10/15/2013
ano will you be reviving and updating this?
OBSERVER01 chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
very interesting fic.i dont mind sakura becoming black know it would be real fun if eventually they ended up in the young justice universe
McCabeRz chapter 3 . 3/6/2013
Hope you update this!
McCabeRz chapter 2 . 3/6/2013
Nice chapter!
McCabeRz chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Awe yeah! Kick ass! Naruto as Superman and Sasuke as batman? Fuck yeah!
flame55 chapter 3 . 3/2/2013
This is great cant wait for more
Shinen no Hikari chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
well given team 7's position in the Narutoverse-its all about them-why not make them the big three since you've already got supes and bats and after Tsunade's training Sakura becomes more like wonder woman than canary. Besides for a justice league or lords you're going to need a wonder woman and it's hard for me to see any other takers
unknown god 0923 chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
please update soon! as for your sakura/black canary idea i like it. ( FINALLY THAT BANSHEE WILL BE USEFULL AND NOT A WASTE OF SPACE FANGIRL!)
Mark Of Cain chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
I love the story, can't wait for more. I can't help but imagine when they meet Zabuza on the wave mission, he does that thing where he throws the sword, Naruto doesn't even bother to dodge, and it just bounces off him. I'd love to see everyone's reactions.

I was thinking a bit, and I can't help but think that Lee's gonna be the Green Lantern, because who has more will power than him? But it is your story, so your call.

I can't imagine who the others might be. I'd love to see Hinata as Wonder Woman, but that's more out of personal preference than because I think its a good idea.

Lastly, since this is supposed to be the Justice Lords, is there going to be a Flash? And if there is one, is he going to die like the Justice Lords' Flash?

Whatever you do, can't wait for an update.
prudiisten chapter 2 . 5/9/2012
I love your work. You have great ideas?
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
woooo ,i like
Matthew Blackheart chapter 2 . 4/18/2012
i could see sakura being a screamer
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »