Reviews for A Bad Day Golfing
Sir.Rayvenwolf chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Nice story, I definately enjoyed it and this is coming from a high school Golf team captain. You actually knew you're terms unlike some people I know. Thanks for posting this story it was really entertaining.
gleamfang chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Golfing and fighting does sound really appealing to me! I want in!

Haha really good story here. I do like the continuation from afterte twins were born. I haven't read red skies yet but I Soo love the twins already! They're so obedient and cute.

I did enjoy the part where Laguna was caught for purposely throwing the game. I just find it odd that Kiros and Ward nvr noticed the coincidence of always being one up on their putting scoee
IronicEnding chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
That was a brilliant one shot, and written at such a good length tOo. It was long enough to keep the story interesting but it didn't drag things along. I have maintained that the squall laguna relationship is something you do better than almost any other writer out there. He I it's almost disturbing how talented you are with those too.

The timing of this fic couldn't be any better as I have just signed up to take golf lessons this weekend. My god if they give me a fuachia shirt to wear I'm beating someone over the head with a club.

Here are some other things you did extreme well. I think you got squalls and kahunas strength down right. Not overpowered, not under. For the occasion it's spot on. Also how you got squall to wear that shirt was absolutely believable. I was wondering how you would pull that off. Finally there was that bit about the artist living in winhill. It's a little unnerving with a new match living in the home alone of your dead wife, but it's also a little cute and it's nice you showed laguna some love as well. I like how you pulled in tidbits from other stories. I dub thee once again, immersion master.

Cheers

Ironic
cheerlygal chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
This story is simply adorable:) We see how Squall act as a daddy and how he bond with Laguna in the golfing session:)

Looks like the babies are growing up to be just as beautiful as their parents:) And of course, sound like this story could be a set up for a brand new story in the future, after Bells and Queen! Nevertheless, am looking forward for any new and current projects from u!

Till the next time!
Kirinthor chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
lol nice lil fic :)
Elliscina chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
I was wishing to hear more about Julia and Saber, but I have to admit that I hoped they had blue eyes like his father and grandmother.

PD: I'm going back to Winhill and stare at that artist lady with utter hate.
seiryux chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
LOL, funny story. I really like the interaction between all of them and the behemoth interruption. I also agree with your assessment of some golf attire as they can be absolutely hideous.

I do have a few things to point out though.

1) In chapter 3 of On Angel's Wings, you had Laguna muse that Loires only fall in real love in once in their lives. While I like the idea that you have Laguna linked to the artist from the main game and Bells of Freedom, I thought I'd just point that out to you.

2) If this is a oneshot, shouldn't there be a "Complete" designation in the title?

Anyway, keep up the story writing. You are still my favourite FF8 author.
12gaSword chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
I love Final fantasy 8 it is my favorite of them all. I have read all of the stories you have wrote in this universe and i think you have the best grasp of the character personalities and how they would develop post game. I also golf a little bit and I completely agree about the outfits it can be ridiculous. You have great stories on here and I hope you keep it up. The take on Squall and Laguna's relationship is exactly how I thought it would happen. I think a neat idea for you would be all the Seed guys going on a Big game Safari/hunting trip. That could have some funny moments too. Every one knows there is huge game in Estar!