Reviews for Purgatory
GeezerWench chapter 5 . 6/21
If they're going to tell her in less than two weeks, what's the point of waiting?

Waiting doesn't change the outcome.

Oh, because Alice said so. Alice making decisons for Bella because Alice knows what's best for Bella. Why worry Bella's pretty little head over things she has no choice or say in, right?

Yeah. Not fond of Alice.

If you think about it, everything the vamps are doing is to get Bella to do what they want her to.

There's a word for that.

]:)

So they may as well just spill it. Get her involved in this war. What choice does she have? None.

At least she has Jasper.
GeezerWench chapter 4 . 6/21
How very bizarre for her.

Anyhow, obviously, I thought yellow eyes in the woods was wolves being all stalkerish, instead ir's THE THIRTEEN. And that doesn't sound creepy at all.

Bella just goes off with them. Nobody knows where she's going.

It's a wonder they didn't offer her any koolaid.

Yeah! Lots of questions! Answered on September 13th?

That's not ominous at all.
GeezerWench chapter 3 . 6/20
So far, mind is blown to have Peyer and Victoria as part of the family and Edward isn't a total dick. Yet.
GeezerWench chapter 2 . 6/20
A herd of 13 of them? THAT won't draw any attention.
GeezerWench chapter 1 . 6/20
Signed out because I posted too soon.

With the hint of the Clearwaters there, and the "paired" lightning bugs, makes me think the wolves are going to be shoved up her ass and make nuisances of themselves and be all up in her business.
GeezerWench chapter 1 . 6/20
*whew* Glad she has he own bathroom. And yes! Need curtains!

Well, written. You're doing a good job here.
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 7 . 8/24/2015
Aww, I finished this chapter and there is no more. I want to cry. This has such potential and its been years since you have written on it. If you could please write on this and post it. I really want to see more...Please!
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 6 . 8/24/2015
Oh I am sensing problems coming. Then again maybe not. This was a great chapter. Though I do feel sorry for Jasper a bit. Anyway I am excited that Leah gets to be happy in this.
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 5 . 8/23/2015
I would highly recommend this fiction. It is well written, has reasonable sized chapters, and is fun. I like your characters and everything. Please come back.
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 4 . 8/23/2015
Gosh that was ah-maze-ing. I really am tuned into this story, and cannot wait to see what is going to happen. Please come back. This story is cold and lonely and out in the rain, bring it inside and warm it up by writing more. Don't kill your story.

btw, your an, hilarious!
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 3 . 8/23/2015
I think this is just fabulous. I am so excited to read this. I hope you come back and update.
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 2 . 8/23/2015
Gosh this story is really really good. It's a shame you seemed to have abandoned it. It's unique and well written. You have excellent spelling and grammar. It flows very well and is easy to read. I am so excited to read more. I just wish you would come back and pick it up again.
Ca.zaphira chapter 7 . 3/25/2015
Just found your story and decided to read it. Throughly enjoyed what you have written so far. I see it has been some time since any updates but wanted to let you know. Would love to see this finished one day.
dawn.schlimpf chapter 7 . 9/27/2013
please update
mindovermadness chapter 7 . 1/27/2013
Okay. So now you've got me interested. Do you ever plan on updating this thing?