Reviews for Purgatory
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 7 . 8/24
Aww, I finished this chapter and there is no more. I want to cry. This has such potential and its been years since you have written on it. If you could please write on this and post it. I really want to see more...Please!
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 6 . 8/24
Oh I am sensing problems coming. Then again maybe not. This was a great chapter. Though I do feel sorry for Jasper a bit. Anyway I am excited that Leah gets to be happy in this.
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 5 . 8/23
I would highly recommend this fiction. It is well written, has reasonable sized chapters, and is fun. I like your characters and everything. Please come back.
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 4 . 8/23
Gosh that was ah-maze-ing. I really am tuned into this story, and cannot wait to see what is going to happen. Please come back. This story is cold and lonely and out in the rain, bring it inside and warm it up by writing more. Don't kill your story.

btw, your an, hilarious!
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 3 . 8/23
I think this is just fabulous. I am so excited to read this. I hope you come back and update.
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 2 . 8/23
Gosh this story is really really good. It's a shame you seemed to have abandoned it. It's unique and well written. You have excellent spelling and grammar. It flows very well and is easy to read. I am so excited to read more. I just wish you would come back and pick it up again.
Ca.zaphira chapter 7 . 3/25
Just found your story and decided to read it. Throughly enjoyed what you have written so far. I see it has been some time since any updates but wanted to let you know. Would love to see this finished one day.
dawn.schlimpf chapter 7 . 9/27/2013
please update
mindovermadness chapter 7 . 1/27/2013
Okay. So now you've got me interested. Do you ever plan on updating this thing?
godess bubbles chapter 7 . 8/1/2012
Wonderful story!
I love twilight bella Whitlock chapter 7 . 7/8/2012
i like it keep me updated
TheWhitlockGirl chapter 7 . 5/24/2012
awesome story! please keep writing!
SavageGraceX chapter 7 . 3/21/2012
Come back ASAP pweaseeeee! ) Need more Jasper goodies like this - especially since the fandom seems to be becoming abandoned... *(
LiesTemptHer chapter 7 . 12/4/2011
I just stumbled upon this story a couple of hours ago. And sat here and read all 7 chapters. I should have been in bed an hour ago, but I couldn't bring myself to walk away.

I've been on the market for new fan fiction for a few weeks now because all of my favorites have completed recently. And my search has proved very uneventful as of late. It's always the same old story over and over again..I was pleasantly surprised when I decided to give yours a shot. It's wonderful. Very unique storyline and written well. Exactly the sort of thing I've been needing. Thank you, thank you, thank you. You've given me a story to look forward to updates for again. I eagerly await the alerts!

:) Keep up the great work.
Tee Hill chapter 7 . 11/30/2011