Reviews for After the End
Keirou chapter 12 . 10/30/2012
Holy cliffhangers, batman...this is awesome. can haz more soon? ;
Female-Fighter chapter 12 . 3/13/2012
Okay totally thought I had reviewed this already but guess not. I am relieved to know they found each other again. But gahh Eric,gahhhh! Some people never change. Hoping they make it though this attack okay and Alan can finally convince Eric to go back with him.
chatenoir1 chapter 12 . 3/4/2012
Poor Eric was still bothered by the fact that he kill Alan.
chatenoir1 chapter 11 . 3/4/2012
Congratulations to Alan.

He finally found Eric.
koisnake chapter 12 . 3/3/2012
aieeeeeeeeee! thats all i can say...ERIC CHANGE YOUR MIND! DX
Randomwritergirl15 chapter 12 . 3/2/2012
MORE CLIFFHANGERS D: Ah, but seriously, this is pulling at every single one of my emotions and I check just about every hour for an update! Can't wait for the next part!
koi snake chapter 11 . 3/1/2012
eric! aieeeee plz be ok D
Female-Fighter chapter 11 . 2/27/2012
Oh my God you need to update right now. I am freaking out! First I nearly burst into tears thinking Alan found him with the first body and then you cliff hang? I am mad it took me this long to read 10 and 11... I could have sworn I alerted this story. Well anyway I'll stop wasting your times so you can write and update faster. Love this and love you for writing it !
ColorPixie chapter 11 . 2/27/2012
You made me really, really sad for a minute, but ... QwQ
Clydell Humphries chapter 11 . 2/26/2012
Eric! Urgh, I hope he's okay!

And this better be the right guy xD you scared me last time.
Randomwritergirl15 chapter 11 . 2/26/2012
You are getting ALL OF MY EMOTIONS ;A; If Eric isn't alright, I am going to scream. I'm not lying. I'm going to scream.
koi snake chapter 10 . 2/25/2012
yay you updated! i hope eric is alright. D:
ColorPixie chapter 10 . 2/18/2012
I hope you realize I'm going to let you know about my reaction to every chapter forever, right? ;3 So happy you kicked that writer's block's ass! 3

That's how it always should be ~

I really really really hope you are going to make Alan save Eric! Or at -least- make them meet again. Only bad things have happened so far in the story, so I need a ray of light T_T

Okay, they decided to actually try, and that was good. But please, please, please make them find him Q.Q
Female-Fighter chapter 9 . 2/9/2012
So I am totally in love with your story and I know life can be a total pain when it comes to finding time to write but know I shall be patiently waiting for the next chapter
Randomwritergirl15 chapter 9 . 1/31/2012
Oh, I can't wait for the last chapter!