Reviews for Ain't Life Grand
toastedmuffinz chapter 7 . 9/21/2014
Absolutely did not expect that scene of an accidental, clumsy, fumbling but very much charming and adorable proposal! I loved the whole story, the little thrills and twists - I'd agree with Freddy that this should be a movie by the way :) I can't imagine the effort and time you've placed into this and I'm honestly glad that you did cause it's brilliant. The scenes are believable and you've planned the plot with such details.

CopperboomLulu chapter 6 . 2/14/2013
These are really great and are going in my favourites.
annawillows chapter 7 . 12/7/2012
OMG WHAT HAPPENED TO THESE STORIES?!
e13 chapter 7 . 11/21/2012
Please continue!
Blue JA chapter 7 . 10/28/2012
I
guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Wow...I LOVE ur storys.

they are so well written, the conversations seems like ur standing next to them listening.

I just found ur stories and read all of them in just a week...i just couldnt stop. U made the characters very true to the show (well kinda since that this is happening in the future but still...).

U have great talent u should write ur own stories!
RainbowRose2001 chapter 7 . 9/8/2012
Awesome series! I hope the next installment is up soon.
mrmp chapter 7 . 8/14/2012
I LOVE THIS SERIES! I can not wait for the next installment! Coming anytime soon? maybe?
Cxer chapter 7 . 8/1/2012
Hey,
I just finished reading this series and I loved it. I was wondering if you ever published "It's Five O'clock Somewhere" which you mentioned in your A/N. I would love to read the next part of this story.
chocolate fish chapter 7 . 5/16/2012
Ah I love the ending, but I hate that it ended!
arrma098 chapter 7 . 4/9/2012
I love your stories! Please please please post the next story! You are a very gifted writer! :)
Joey Penn chapter 7 . 1/26/2012
Heyo! I've been reading these stories pretty much non stop for the past day and a half! I'm hooked. I absolutely love them! I saw in your author note that there was a fourth story, and because I am such a selfish reader I was wandering when you were going to post it, because as it is I can't get it out of my head and I just want MORE MORE MORE!

Thank you sooooo much!

JP
sholla22 chapter 7 . 12/23/2011
You have got to write another one! You can't just leave it hanging like that. haha Wonderful story. I didn't take a break till I read the whole thing. haha
TL22 chapter 7 . 12/12/2011
A great action packed adventure chapter

Very well written and entertaining.

"Will you marry me?" ...i sort of figured that was coming,,,

Excellent chapter
spicygirl chapter 7 . 12/12/2011
How could you end it there... why! are you goin to a another story? pls say yes!