Reviews for GTA 4: Blue Shift
And deactivated chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
The real GTA 4 is better.
Vroom Vroom chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
maybe you could spend a little more time writing. You should re-write this and actually put some effort into it.
Think Tank chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
WTF? What the hell is this?
freakboy2008 chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
You freakin' retard. Were you high when you wrote this story? This is one of the crappiest stories I've ever read! As said before, you could have turned each sentence into a decent sized chapter. What the hell were you talking about anyway, BLUE SHIFT, Voice Mind? At least explain what the fricken' BLUE SHIFT is, being it's the name of your story. Please, in the name of all that is holy, do not ever write again! At least have the common courtesy to keep your god-awful curse to yourself. Your peice of shit story sucks.
Rob764 chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
I feel offended just by reading this. I'm sorry, I'm laughing too damn hard to write anything else.
REBELWITHOUTACAUSE chapter 1 . 12/3/2002
this is a piece of shit. that is all i have to say.
Jigowatt chapter 1 . 11/24/2002
Please, tell me you don't think this is good. Because it is a steaming lump of horseshit. It's crammed with spelling and grammar mistakes, the "story" was hard to follow, not to mention crap, and some of it just didn't make sense. Remove this story from the site: you're making it look dirty.
PZYKO chapter 1 . 10/14/2002
No point reviewing here. My bad if you get pissed and cuz at me in your own time, but it's a piece of shit.
super freak1 chapter 1 . 8/6/2002
alright, where was the light in your head when u were posting this that said bab fucking idea
Athe0s chapter 1 . 8/5/2002
Too damn short. There wasn't enough detail. You could have made each of those sentences into a medium length chapter. Plus, I wouldn't keep reviewing your own fics. It's bad for your rep.
applejack17 chapter 1 . 6/11/2002
This fic was sketchy and didn't really go anywhere. Keep writing though.
Dark Para chapter 1 . 6/8/2002
Uh huh... what the hell was that? I don't flame a lot but... my dog throws up better stuff than this. I'm sorry but this sucked to no ends. Maybe if you went into... a lot of detail. And lengthened it a good... thousand or so words it might start becoming better.
Fffff chapter 1 . 5/28/2002
Wow, this was a sucky piece of suck if I've ever seen one. How the hell could you light a jacket onfire making it hot enough to melt through metal? This fic just... sucked.
LilMan chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
have i ever said this sux before. I mean i cannot even remember anything that sux this much
BlackSamurai chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
sad, so very sad, nothing can diss this badly enough because, frankly, not enough words in the english language, chinese, japanese or Portugese. Very sad...