Reviews for Prophecy Fulfilled
Yoko-Kiryuu Bikutoria Kurama chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
Lol poor Harry must be so confused!
Catchfire chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
please tell mme you did Xander/The Santa Clause. Also that was an ingenious way to stop Voldemort. I've never seen that before but I did always kind of wonder why Dunbledore and the others didn't just sit on Voldy or something similar while Harry kills under a trance or something so he doesn't remember it. Either way great work and keeep up the great writing. I could just see the expression on Minerva's face when Lindsy was explaining about prophecies.
mattcun chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
funny
Spidey-phd chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
LOL. Apparently lawyers do have a purpose!
Teri chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
As one of the few people I know to have written a story involving Santa Claus (not the movie Santa Clause) with the BTVS group, I would love to see one with Xander and the movie Santa Clause. This was a great movie and Xander is my favorite character. I liked your take on this story on finding the loophole to the prophecy. Nice work!
The Queen of Confusion chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
That is brilliant! Seriously the best way to fix the problem! Nobody dies! Except for ol' Voldi. Oh and Harry's parents sadly.

Great story!

SARAH
Harry2 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Lindsey, when you get sneaky, you get SNEAKY! And using Angel to help Harry destroy Voldemort well before his time was well worth the effort.