Reviews for Our Destiny is Time
Robyn S. Mockingbird chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
This story is just so... flawless. Magical, just as I imagine you set out to make it. Flowing effortlessly through, and I can't possibly imagine it different now that I've read it. The ending ties everything up, without actually being an ending. Overall, it was simply a joy to read. The summary doesn't do it justice.
Linorien chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Wow. That is very beautiful. You have a great story telling voice. And nearly flawless description.
2c chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Wonderful weave.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Thank you for making me smile. :)
SecretoftheStars chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
This is magic, no pun intended
Your Local Cow chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
wow... o3o
Elaine du Lac chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Ah! Some stories are meant to savor, word for word and meaning for meaning. Thanks for the story!
Dan Elephant chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
perfectly magical
Zanzibar1 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
This is so fabulous there is no word to describe it! I've never seen something like this flow so smoothly even with the interruptions! I have so many emotions and thoughts racing through my head the entire way! The Once upon a time's throughout make it all the more magical rather than the usual cliche. Each time with each change it gets better and better! Until even the final scene just blows you by! It's almost like you get drunk on the story when you are reading it!

Wow! If you can't tell from my review I have a lot to say about this story. I have to say you are a fabulous writer and if you have not considered becoming an author and publishing your own books, then by all means please do! I'd love to read any story you concoct!

Great, Awesome, Fabulous, Magnificent, Stupendous...I can't think of any other words in my daze...
juniperred chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
GAH! The brilliance! ...I will stop fangirling long enough to be coherent, I will stop fangirling long enough to be coherent, I will stop fangirling long enough to be coherent...

Okay, no I won't. But seriously, this is brilliant. Just, the writing and the characters and the interlude bits and the description of magic and the ending... This story has rocketed up to my top three favorite fanfic stories ever, and my favorite Merlin story. These are the stories I read when I'm feeling upset or lonely or out of sorts and at the end I feel like I'm overflowing with something stronger than sunlight and brighter than stars.

And I'm fairly certain my coherency just translated into fangirling anyway, but I did try. This is brilliant. Thank you.
ProneToInsanity chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
I am rendered speechless. This was such a beautiful, perfect fic... wow. Just - wow.
The idiot with no name chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
I love this story! It's great! Can't wait to see what will happen next! XD
NonyMouse chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Oh my goodness, this was so incredibly lovely. It had a very fairy tale feel to it, which I loved. The whole thing was sweet and a little bit vague and whimsical. I wish I could explain my feelings about this story better, but the best I can say is that it made me very happy, in a nice, peaceful sort of way. I could visualize it all in my head, and wanted to visit Merlin's forest so very much. I loved the descriptions of Emrys-Merlin, and of Arthur. It was all lovely and pretty and pure.

jaqtkd chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Unique and beautifully written although the 'bold' was especially jarring in such a magical tale.
macadoodle3 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
This is utterly different from anything I've read within my memory, and it is utterly perfect. Perfect. Absolutely loved it. No joke.

luvs and hugs,