Reviews for They were lifting him onto the gurney now
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Ooh, this is a nice addendum to Ladybug's fic! The descriptions are very vivid; I could easily picture everything easily.

Oh, and poor Tony! You have his character down perfectly: his anger at how unceremoniously Carl is being treated, his denial and sadness, and yes, finally admitting that Carl was really stopping monsters.

The whole part with the hat was so heartbreaking and heartwarming at the same time, as are his last few words to Carl.

Thanks for this!
LuckyLadybug chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
I was just informed of the existence of this story by Crystal Rose of Pollux. Wow! You have made my story even better by this scene! I have thought long and hard about whether I should have had Tony calm down enough to finally acknowledge Kolchak as his friend. The way things unfolded ultimately bothered me, but I didn't do anything about it. And I doubt I could improve on your take. It's beautiful and bittersweet; Tony is blustering and sobered, indignant and saddened, and in the end, all emotions boil down to one thing: he has lost his friend. Being so insistent on Kolchak having that old hat is perfect and says so much. I love when he screams for the police to give Kolchak his dignity for once.