Reviews for Like
theantidamsel chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
So I've read this probably a dozen times before and should've reviewed ages ago but oh well, better late than never. I absolutely 100% love this story and Eduardo/Olive has officially become my OTP from both of those films, regardless of the fact it's not close to canon. It's brilliantly written and god I wish there was more here. Maybe that's why I've read it so many times.
lambtastic chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
I love it:) You really make olive sound like herself. It's actually kind of funny:P I hope thy meet up again!
mwsc2003 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Love this! I think you did a great job of blending the two.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Please write more! This would be a wonderful series. Like reaaaally wonderful.
BaDWolF89 chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
This would make for a funny expanded story...
deews chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Here's a new game we should play: how man Starfield crossovers can we come up with? I'm laying down the challenge.

This is great. I love that Olive, whose history is SO wound up with the internet, would meet Eduardo, who is like: NONONONOSTAYAWAYNO.

I think they're hilarious.
St. Aelphaba chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
So now I'm basically making it my goal to read everything you've ever written. At least, for the fandoms of which I am a part. I LIKE THIS. It's the good kind of crack-y. I love it when crack gets serious, and not the mpreg, fanfic-author-taking-herself-seriously kind of serious, but the actual kind of serious, which is not to be taken seriously at all, but still totally makes sense. Oh my god I don't think that made sense. I'm here instead of doing my English homework, funnily enough, although it would be more funny if I was reading The Scarlet Letter. But I'm not. It's The Poisonwood Bible. They're VERY different. (Still have themes of religion, though. And female protagonists?)

anyway. I need to stop liveblogging my life and read more fanfiction. And pretend to do more homework. I meant to just leave you a note saying I ENJOYED THIS A LOT BECAUSE IT WAS THE GOOD KIND OF CRACK THAT FEELS REAL EVEN THOUGH IT'S NEVER GOING TO ACTUALLY HAPPEN. But uh. oops.
sallysally chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Omg. This is a lot of fun! When you wrote this, did you already know that Andrew & Emma were dating? Aaaaa.. This has become my favourite story! I wish that the two will star in a romcom one day. I'm sure it'll be great. Their chemistry will burn up the screen. :)
Alex chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Loo oooove Andrew Garfield and Emma stone!
Daria07 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Such a pleasure to read to fic : I - LOVED - IT !
ErikaRiley chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Well done! I was surprised at how much I liked this.
KelseyO chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Okay so I kept on seeing this story on your profile and in the back of my mind I was always like "You're gonna read that fic eventually. You've seen both movies and you love both movies. Just read the freaking fic, Kelsey."

And so I finally did.

This was so, so, so, so, so cute. Like I read it while watching the Celtics game with my parents and I kept cracking up at random lines and I felt kind of bad but I really didn't because god, this story was so great. It's kind of amazing how well Olive and Eduardo mesh with each other. It was 100% believable that they would be into each other. And just...the dialogue was spot-on.

Conclusion: I now ship the hell out of these two, and it's entirely your fault.

Also: I'll go through 'Kingdom Up for Sale' tomorrow, as soon as I'm done with my paper.
ChaosOfAButterfly chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Omg update soon please plead please! These are both awesome movies, and these ar my fav characters from said movies.
SweetMoose chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
That horrifying moment when you think there will be more chapters to a fanfic and you scroll to the top to see the word: Complete, yeah I just had that moment. Totally wish there was gonna be more to this because I would read the mess out of it.
caps chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Wow. You managed to weave together the two movies so well, and the writing was understated in all the right ways. Everything was just so smooth - I'd love to see you write more of this pairing!