Reviews for I Feel Your Pain
Eloeehez chapter 12 . 8/15/2014
This is a very interesting and funny story. I've enjoyed reading it and I'm glad that the knights finally got clued in on everything going on. Well, the basics at least ;) Hope to see you two add to it in a few months. I hope your mission has gone well, Zab!
Tsume12 chapter 12 . 12/7/2013
Interesting.
wryter501 chapter 7 . 11/30/2013
old arthur - now that would have been awesome to see bradley james play! but won't he begin to recognize 'dragoon'?
wryter501 chapter 6 . 11/30/2013
when merlin thinks of the aging spell, i said, 'oh, no'... what if arthur gains some of the effects?
hello chapter 5 . 11/26/2013
ha that was funned sorry about this review it not great I know but the story wound full
Wildfire2 chapter 12 . 8/16/2013
A year and a half? Yikes. I think it's a bad decision as Merlin won't be fresh in peoples minds anymore. The longer it goes off air the less people write and read the fanfiction. I enjoy your story and I do hope to see the ending some day.
unobtrusivescribe chapter 12 . 8/3/2013
Soo good! It's just too funny picturing the two of them as old men. Poor Gwaine and Percival- Merlin is one tricky lil'fella! Can't wait to see what happens next!
LaRieNGuBleR chapter 12 . 7/19/2013
I read this story for the second time. Well, I didn't realize it until I finished the first chapter, and so, I'm here at ch. 12.

Bad news indeed if this story is on hiatus, but I respect your decision. Hope you will update again when the time has come.

LaRieN
RiddleWrappedInAnEnigma chapter 12 . 7/11/2013
Very interesting so far, I'm looking forward to more!
yay chapter 12 . 7/11/2013
The group dynamics of the sorcerers are interesting.
So Finley's not going to let them go through with it?
Have a wonderful 18 months!
yay chapter 11 . 7/11/2013
Poor Ruby.
And poor Gwaine and Percival.
yay chapter 10 . 7/11/2013
Happy birthday!
Oh dear. Being followed is bad.
yay chapter 9 . 7/10/2013
Yep, Arthur is a Pendragon. When in doubt, it's magic! Although in this case he's right. Lovely chapter!
yay chapter 8 . 7/10/2013
Apparently even Arthur's credulity has limits.
That does not bode well.
yay chapter 7 . 7/10/2013
That took an unexpected turn. Automatic sorcerer kinship! Parsnip as a fake name is exactly the sort of lie he'd come up with.