Reviews for I Feel Your Pain
Ladyliz2 chapter 12 . 3/8
I know real life can be preoccupying but I really hope you find the time and modivation to finish it!
Madkatt chapter 12 . 2/27
Please update... It's been longer than 18 months are you not back yet?
Evil intent chapter 12 . 11/22/2015
Hey;) so first of all this story is absolutely AMAZING! Seriously it's awesome. Pretty pretty pleeeeeeesssseeeee update soon I want to know what happens so badly!
SecretFan94 chapter 12 . 10/5/2015
AAAAAH! I love this! Please update!
Narlth chapter 12 . 7/10/2015
It's been 24 months. Are you ever going to come back?
T-T
DaughterOfJupiter27 chapter 12 . 5/11/2015
Your time has been up for a while
Eloeehez chapter 12 . 8/15/2014
This is a very interesting and funny story. I've enjoyed reading it and I'm glad that the knights finally got clued in on everything going on. Well, the basics at least ;) Hope to see you two add to it in a few months. I hope your mission has gone well, Zab!
Tsume12 chapter 12 . 12/7/2013
Interesting.
wryter501 chapter 7 . 11/30/2013
old arthur - now that would have been awesome to see bradley james play! but won't he begin to recognize 'dragoon'?
wryter501 chapter 6 . 11/30/2013
when merlin thinks of the aging spell, i said, 'oh, no'... what if arthur gains some of the effects?
hello chapter 5 . 11/26/2013
ha that was funned sorry about this review it not great I know but the story wound full
Wildfire2 chapter 12 . 8/16/2013
A year and a half? Yikes. I think it's a bad decision as Merlin won't be fresh in peoples minds anymore. The longer it goes off air the less people write and read the fanfiction. I enjoy your story and I do hope to see the ending some day.
unobtrusivescribe chapter 12 . 8/3/2013
Soo good! It's just too funny picturing the two of them as old men. Poor Gwaine and Percival- Merlin is one tricky lil'fella! Can't wait to see what happens next!
LaRieNGuBleR chapter 12 . 7/19/2013
I read this story for the second time. Well, I didn't realize it until I finished the first chapter, and so, I'm here at ch. 12.

Bad news indeed if this story is on hiatus, but I respect your decision. Hope you will update again when the time has come.

LaRieN
RiddleWrappedInAnEnigma chapter 12 . 7/11/2013
Very interesting so far, I'm looking forward to more!