Reviews for Antipasti
It's-effing-fusha chapter 5 . 7/29
I liked this one a lot. I like comparing people to animals. "She had a birdlike face" or "They swrmed around us like flies", Idk it just paints a nice picture to me.
Omgitsnothing chapter 4 . 5/3
Wait wait wait...was Alfred sucking him off under there?
sparklybutterfly42 chapter 15 . 4/26
I love all these shorts. All your stories are fantastic and beautiful and I cry myself to sleep most nights thinking about them. I pray every day that you will update again and I reread your stories over and over.
Can wait for a new chapter in any of them!
Have you been reading the hetalia manga? The latest couple chapters were about Romano going to live at America's house and I can't handle tr cuteness!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/30/2014
In the next svene for this, i want Roma's toes used as bait. Its gotta happen.
Ah, i can see it now...

"'Mano, you got a minute?"
"What the hell for?"
"Jus' put your feet in the water"
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Excuse me, but have you ever read this fanfic sounding like this? It's a bit simular, except America's a girl. Both stories are really good, but I'm a bit curious. Anyway, Alfred in a dress? I practically melted, haha.

I'm not accusing you of plagerism, by the way. I don't remember what the story was called, and I was just wondering. I'd comment some more, but I gotta go, so...

neverchange5986 chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
...Nice story… You stories are super awesome!
Guest chapter 14 . 1/16/2014
I loved this chapter! It was epic.
Sam-Chan and Jason-Kun chapter 4 . 9/26/2013
Its soooooooooo cuuuuuuuute! (i'mma really crazy, so you don't have ta listen to me) :)
Sam-Chan and Jason-Kun chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
That was so cute i could cry! Let's take some soda and have a TOAST! :'D
Sherlocked chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
No so far is magical. Its MAGICAL.
Oh please write it.
ROMERICADEARGOD chapter 15 . 8/5/2013
Okay /please/ please please write the first one soon. That one has the potential for beauty and pain and fate more than any if the rest, all bundled up in wonderful Romerica fluff. It was honestly beautiful.
Sony Boy chapter 15 . 8/2/2013

Oh my sdlkfj dsa. I think I'm in shock.

This is brilliant and sad and very very powerful.
Dolce Latte van Creme chapter 15 . 7/31/2013
Very nice and quite did a good job- as always.
MegaOtaku777 chapter 15 . 7/31/2013
When I am tired, as I am now, I normally don't feel very many strong emotions. They take about an hour and a half to catch up with me. So, with that in mind, i typically experience the emotions of whatever character I am reading. So the fact that I'm tired is the only reason I'm not crying right now. The story was so sweet and heartbreaking. The decision to go to war must have been a terrible one, since he would have to drag his brother into it as well...

Anyway, this is another nice piece of work. I do hope you continue, and we'll all be waiting it bated breaths for the next masterpiece. :)
Rinsom Lost chapter 15 . 7/31/2013
Gah! I read this on tumblr earlier and it hurt, but it hurts just as much the second time around T_T