Reviews for Fashion Night In
Puppy64 chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT!
Wutif chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
Hi Scarlett

So why is it you don't write more? This one is really good! You are a writer so share, please.

B
boredandhomealone chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Wow. Just wow. *drools*
1gleefan chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
This is your only fic? You must be kidding. And you simply must write more. Repeat after me "I am more than just an observer of other people's work, I AM A WRITER!" This is not only amazing for a first fic, it's amazing, period.
ReedTheDoormouse chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Woah thats some hot stuff :D
Fantasyfan4ever chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Okay, wow, that was... wow.

First off, you totally pulled off model! Kurt and model! Blaine. I love how you keep them close in character to their canon counterparts while illustrating a new side of them at the same time.

Dude, the smut... dude. It just blew my mind. I still feel tingly after reading it. I so need a cold shower after I finish this review.

Well done!
teenagedream2011 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
This is perfect! I loved that Music Video and I love how this continues on after it! Thanks :)
DiDiGlee chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Hi Sweet!

So, I was getting worried about you, because I haven’t heard from you in a while... and I just thought I’d check your profile to see if there’s any news...

...and then I noticed you’re writing a fic...

...and OH MY GOSH it’s AWESOME!

And HOLY CRAP it’s HOT!

And HELL it’s DAMN SEXY!

And will there be more, please? Just please! XD

Seems you’re doing great so far. :D

And thanks, now I can’t stop watching the FNO clip without seeing Klaine f...ing their ... off ...

Next time you’re writing some hot stuff like this, please TELL ME! Ah, well, I’ve put you on author’s alert now... just in case!

Miss you and your reviews! Hope to hear from you soon! :)
mulder1921 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
This was so freaking hot. Love how you turned the video into a real fashion shoot.
vomit-klainbows chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Love the plot! I don't think smut is any good without a plot, and this one was perfect for the situation. I don't think Blaine would ever actually become a model, but it was necessary for the story (and part of the video it was based off of).

I don't know about you, but I actually laughed out loud when I saw the video. I could not take it seriously. I love David Bowie, and "Fashion," but Rachel was not the right person to choose to sing it, and she kind of sucked. The whole video just seemed like a joke.
Hot Summer Days chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Far out! For a first fic this is amazing! I wouldn't be surprised if it was actually you 20th or something! Thank you so much for writing!
ImaginedInsanity chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Wow, I can't believe this is your first fic, its excellent! You've got a great writing style and you didnt rush the story :) One criticism! TOO SHORT! You left me wanting more!

Seriously though, well done and please keep writing!

Thanks for a great read :)
mardie186 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Great job making a story out of that Fashion Night Out video! The eye sex between those two in that video was unreal. And Blaine was definitely checking out Kurt's ass as he walked away. You could feel the electricity between them. Both of them would be awesome models in real life. I favorited your story. Hope you write more!
missyemzy chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
wow that was awesome part 2?