Reviews for Wartime Letters
hikikomori-kuma chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Why so cliffhang?!

ALfred? Alfred?! Where are you?
moondustbeam chapter 64 . 10/5/2014
THE SILENCE ON THE FANFIC IS KILLING ME. CLIFFHANGER.
AFreeSmile chapter 64 . 7/18/2014
Dear 9LRCenturion,

I have been surprised, it ends here. The day before Alfred was ok, but now I wonder what happened to him? Haven't this completed yet? Please tell me.

I love how you write this fanfic. Love the way how Alfred was being optimistic all the time, unlike many other stories. Also love how they argued about spelling... It's just so adorable. When I read chapter 64, I had a feeling this is not the end, and I hope it's true. I know this might hurt, but never expect a tragedy, never ready for that. I want a better ending, even if it is gonna be tragic, but I think there is something missing if it ends like this. Leaving Arthur with a unsolvable question, and the letters that can never get their replies, is just hurting readers' hearts.

It's was beautiful. I love it, and thank you for writing this. It has inspired a lot.

Best wishes to you,
JustSoph chapter 64 . 12/5/2013
It ends here.

I can't help but feel disappointed.

Although, I've liked what I've read so far. It really amuses me.
Pokemonfan145 chapter 64 . 11/6/2013
Omg what happened to Alfred?!
gomogomo777 chapter 64 . 6/23/2013
What? Wait... what happened? Did he die? Oh no, come on! I was really getting into this story! NOOOOOOOOOO!
Elcerain chapter 10 . 6/6/2013
Well, I was going to sleep a few chapters ago, but now I see that there is no way I will find a chapter that leaves me at ease, so I will force myself to go to sleep since tomorrow I won't be sleeping until the next day
Elcerain chapter 6 . 6/6/2013
Well I was planning on reading this chapter before going to sleep, but now I HAVE to read the next one.
"I think, if America were a person, it would be you." This made me laugh, and that last quote is beautiful
Elcerain chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
Aaaww, he scratched the "love" part. I am hoked!
Elcerain chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
I fell in love from the beginning. This is so sweet and charming, plus the grammar and description are fantastic.
ginger explosion chapter 64 . 5/17/2013
argh i'm not even that much part of the hetalia fandom anymore, but i NEED to know what happens! please update soon! D:
moocow4me chapter 64 . 4/4/2013
Please make it so he like shows up at Arthur's doorstep or something to surprise him! I don't like character death! DX
ChibitaliaxHRE chapter 64 . 4/3/2013
I know it's been a while, but I really do love this story to pieces, so please PLEASE UPDATE. PLEASE?!
Vanne-Nessa chapter 64 . 12/12/2012
This is an excellent WWII ff. I love there relationship, and it slow build. The confusion about each others feelings made me want to tear my hair out at how dense they were, but it was it was needed. The cliffhanger was heart wrenching, especially since they just admited there feelings only a few chapters back. Never the less, it is outstanding and each chapter had me fangirling at the pet names used. Thank you. I will be eagerly waiting for the next update.

... WOW. Now that I have re-read my review it's to formal for my taste... So to sum everything up..
Honestly this is an Awesome (That's how Awesome it is, that it had to be capitalized!) story and I love everything about it. Hope you update soon. :)
incendiopuff chapter 64 . 8/4/2012
Please please please update this soon! I'm dying from the suspense...