Reviews for After the Glitter Fades
Belladelanoche chapter 9 . 3/22
Awww! That ending! Loved it! I wish it continued on forever. Santana is so sweet when it comes to Rachel.
Yoitstheshiznit chapter 9 . 1/14
Ugh! Yes damn it. I love me some Pezberry drama and romance. Lovely character presentation and world building! Look forward to seeing more :)
TheFeelsAreStrongInThisOne chapter 9 . 4/12/2014
This story is so adorable, I can't even. All the feels. :D But seriously, it's awesome :D
MandeuxHol chapter 8 . 4/1/2014
Oh and what's up with you and Stevie Nick/ Fleetwood Mac?! I'm not complaining, far from that, i really liked learning all their songs, they indeed have beautiful lyrics and you fitted with the whole story *thumbs up*!
MandeuxHol chapter 9 . 4/1/2014
This definitely on my top 3 best pezberry fics! You wrote this so beautifully, i got so caught up that i didn't realized i was in the last chapter, which made so sad cause was already over... high five for your awesome writing skills! Also, i really enjoyed the you wrote them, and somehow their matched it perfectly! Ii just wish you have wrote more...a girl can dream,right?! And you did a great job with the sexy times, all of them, so wanky! Well, thanks for sharing!
lemon-rind chapter 9 . 3/12/2014
God. Yes! Rereading is a beautiful thing.
lucille198 chapter 4 . 6/29/2013
This story is one of the best things I've ever read - it took me on a real rollercoaster of emotions and I felt for your characters like I haven't with any other fanfiction pieces. Not in a sympathetic way (though that was a part of it), but full stop feeling, your constructions were just so perfect.
I read this story about a year and a half ago, and reviewed it on my account - the password to which I have completely forgotten - but just had the same exchange regarding Sybil and Cybill Shephard with my roommate, having just watched Sybil for my psychology degree and been confronted with a confused L-Word fan who just wanted to see one of her favourite actresses in what she imagined to be a biopic about her own life.
It made me think of this, reread this, remember how much I loved it, and I therefore felt compelled to review again. Thank you!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/28/2013
So fucking cute
Quinntana2 chapter 9 . 5/1/2013
Wow this story is just absolutely fantastic. Such a grand story. I'm crying right now after this beautiful ending. I applaud you and thank you for this story.
Quinntana2 chapter 8 . 5/1/2013
They're HAPPY! I love the Hummel-Berry-Lopez interaction.
Quinntana2 chapter 5 . 5/1/2013
Awwww...Rachel being all caring and protective is messing with my emotions. I hope Santana is okay and Rachel for that matter.
Quinntana2 chapter 4 . 5/1/2013
Damn, I just want to cry for the both of them. This is heartbreaking.
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
I feel for both of them; I hope they get their happy ending.
negative10 chapter 9 . 4/27/2013
It's been nearly two years since this has posted, and I only learn of it now? I'm flabbergasted and at most frustrated with myself! I cannot help myself but to review this story, despite the tardiness.

First and foremost, you did a -beautiful- job on building their relationship. You went to the basics of a working relationship, and gone even further by putting in that "Santana and Rachel" mix. I, in particular, loved how you placed the bits where the two main women spoke about any topic. That small detail is often overlooked in stories, but it's a very important component in a kinship.

Speech was very natural and flowed easily. I probably only found one sentence that I felt was awkward, and even then I couldn't think of an alternative way to phrase it; so obviously the choice you picked was the best one! The back-and-forth of a conversation always surged the reader onward, and never convoluted the actual story itself. It never felt like dialogue was overriding the narrative. I think in fanfiction this fact is hard to come by, so kudos on that.

I can't help but express my wonder at your vocabulary - good gracious God, 'effervescent' and 'jargon' (plus many other words) caught my eye and made me grin. I'm a sucker for colorful terminology, and you hit that spot-on.

I also need to point out how well you stayed in-character. Rachel keeping her innocence and Santana staying bitter were great kinks in their personality that you stayed true to. There was one moment as I was reading that I thought: "This person does an excellent job in keeping their core personalities, dragging the characters to the lowest of the low, and still manage to make them shine."

I can keep pointing out details that made this story endearing, but I'll cut this short. Overall, I thought you did a number on this one. If this is what you can do with previously made characters, I'll be wholly amazed with what you might do with original ones!
NayaboobiesabsassRivera chapter 4 . 4/19/2013