Reviews for Chuck VS Life, Love, & Lies
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 15h
Interesting chapter and plot and idea
Crazzywally chapter 21 . 9/6
This is the second time that I have been reading this fanfiction. I just loved this story so much that I am reading it again. I saw your message, and read what you said about this story, you just made at least one person happy, I am surprised that you didn’t hear the scream! Lol
Crazzywally chapter 17 . 9/6
Since you’ve updated last in 2016, do you have plans on updateing it soon? This is a great story, it deserves a well written ending, like you have already done.
Crazzywally chapter 35 . 10/12/2017
Do you have any plans soon to continue this story?
Chuckster2016 chapter 4 . 1/20/2017
Absolutely love this story :) at least, no Prague! Appreciate the alternate direction of events
Guest chapter 10 . 11/7/2016
Your taking to many chapters to get stuff in place, to many boring stretches in between the good parts.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/7/2016
This story is starting to get boring
JR69stang chapter 35 . 10/24/2016
This is a good chapter. I liked it very much.
The story came back to me as I was reading
this new chapter. I hope you continue to
write. I just found the update today.
My computer was struck by lightning
so I did not get notice that it was updated.
Thanks for writing, JR
ChuckAddiction chapter 35 . 9/12/2016
I enjoyed reading and re-reading this story and am very happy to see an update! Keep it up... (please). I found your description of how Chuck and Sarah act after Chuck uploads 2.0 to be much (much...) more believable and true to the characters shown in S1/S2 than were depicted in S3. In short, I really wish this story could replace most of S3!
BULLSHIT chapter 3 . 9/10/2016
random frat boy douchebag does not fit well into the director position of the CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY!
tasteywheat chapter 35 . 9/8/2016
Alright, finally all caught up! Was a great new chapter, and now I'm looking forward to more!
sauza000 chapter 35 . 8/31/2016
Great story so far! Glad to see it is being updated again!
tw200 chapter 35 . 8/29/2016
What fun... I about fell out of my chair when I saw an update. Welcome back I hope all is well with you. You are a fantastic storyteller and I am glad you are writing again. As fanfiction goes this has been a very great story. I can't wait to see how you will wrap this story up. A very big thanks. Tw
sevenrez chapter 35 . 8/28/2016
Wow welcome back! Happy to get a new chapter. I look forward to you!
tasteywheat chapter 18 . 8/26/2016
Really glad you came back and continued this story, still working my way through a second read-through, but I realized I never left a review for this, and I just wanna say this is great from what I've read and what I hazily remember reading. One of the best S3 AUs on here.