Reviews for Chuck VS Life, Love, & Lies
Chuckster2016 chapter 4 . 1/20
Absolutely love this story :) at least, no Prague! Appreciate the alternate direction of events
Guest chapter 10 . 11/7/2016
Your taking to many chapters to get stuff in place, to many boring stretches in between the good parts.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/7/2016
This story is starting to get boring
JR69stang chapter 35 . 10/24/2016
This is a good chapter. I liked it very much.
The story came back to me as I was reading
this new chapter. I hope you continue to
write. I just found the update today.
My computer was struck by lightning
so I did not get notice that it was updated.
Thanks for writing, JR
ChuckAddiction chapter 35 . 9/12/2016
I enjoyed reading and re-reading this story and am very happy to see an update! Keep it up... (please). I found your description of how Chuck and Sarah act after Chuck uploads 2.0 to be much (much...) more believable and true to the characters shown in S1/S2 than were depicted in S3. In short, I really wish this story could replace most of S3!
BULLSHIT chapter 3 . 9/10/2016
random frat boy douchebag does not fit well into the director position of the CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY!
tasteywheat chapter 35 . 9/8/2016
Alright, finally all caught up! Was a great new chapter, and now I'm looking forward to more!
sauza000 chapter 35 . 8/31/2016
Great story so far! Glad to see it is being updated again!
tw200 chapter 35 . 8/29/2016
What fun... I about fell out of my chair when I saw an update. Welcome back I hope all is well with you. You are a fantastic storyteller and I am glad you are writing again. As fanfiction goes this has been a very great story. I can't wait to see how you will wrap this story up. A very big thanks. Tw
sevenrez chapter 35 . 8/28/2016
Wow welcome back! Happy to get a new chapter. I look forward to you!
tasteywheat chapter 18 . 8/26/2016
Really glad you came back and continued this story, still working my way through a second read-through, but I realized I never left a review for this, and I just wanna say this is great from what I've read and what I hazily remember reading. One of the best S3 AUs on here.
wilf21 chapter 35 . 8/26/2016
Great new chapter thank you. So glad that you have come back to this story, which is one of my favourites - evident from the fact that I didn't even have to reread it to remember the plot! I hope you'll be able to continue to update it in the not too distant future
Reyes9 chapter 35 . 8/25/2016
Wow, long time no see :P
Great to see that u have continued this one uplink. One of the best stories out there.
Garnetflint chapter 35 . 8/25/2016
Great to see an update. I had just recently done a retread and this was well timed. Lots to like here, and David is not what he seems...nice. But is it just me or did his last name change? I kept looking for a police call box and I dint recall that before...Hutchings or something is what I recall.
gombek69 chapter 35 . 8/25/2016
Welcome back.I am still interested in the forward to the next chapter.

Ken