Reviews for Have We Met?
sequel please !
capitol-princess-turnedCaskett chapter 1 . 7/23
Hey babes, I can't log into my acc again :'( So, I'm so sorry for your overdue wait x I must try it later, but I ABSOLUTELY ADOREEE THIS FIC SOOO MUCH - I finally slept at 3am last night because I wanted to finish the last part so badly, and had the BEST dream after your feel-good ending! Gosh, I want a Tim Scam. Gimme one, Marathon. Now. BAHAHA The way in which you write his character and, in general, all of the converstations between different characters is just so believable and addictive. Literally, can someone just transport me into the universes you create!? After this, I would be extremely elated if you could do me the honour of possibly co-writing a Scam X Sam fic together (pretty please?) in the near future? Or if not, just an update OF ANY ONE OF YOUR FICS when you can as I know you're terribly busy xx Sending much love
A Scamantha fan chapter 1 . 4/15
Since I started to rewatch Totally Spies just to remind myself how amazing this cartoon was, I've started to see it in another light. I've always liked "Morfing is so 1987", because it is Tim Scam centered and shows a little more his interraction with Sam. Their dynamic is amazing and after reading fanfictions, I would have liked to see them together more often in the cartoon.
Coming back to your creation, it's really amazing, especially this battle between Tim Scam and his alter ego. A clever idea. I love how you didn't hurry to present all the plot, but you described so beautifully their feelings, their situations. I've read other fanfics written by you and I have to say that you're very talented. My favourite is Proposal, because you present their relationship in another manner, more brutal, violent, and I really want to find out what you prepare for us. Good luck and may the inspiration be with you!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2016
Totallytanya8 chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
Wow that was a great story
Pasha Gwapa chapter 1 . 3/12/2016
Wow. Totally WOW.
You are a genius.
No... Scratch that. YOU ARE A FANFICTION DEITY, CRESENTA'S LARK!
The story was soooo UNPREDICTABLE, it's gorgeous.
At first, I never knew where this story was going and I was confused.
But then it all came to this amazing ending!
Love, love, love!
Kris chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
I really enjoy your stories. I'm new to this pairing, never noticed their chemistry when I watched it young but revisiting the show, I'm totally sold! I've always liked Sam the most. I was watching 'The Soul Collector' episode where there was this kid who was in Sam's class named Theodore and he gave her flowers which was super sweet. He could totally pass off as a young Tim Scam and their son! I could see him growing up to be a mini Scam with his confident personality and with both their brains. Plus his name Theodore means, "God's gift"!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
Oh my god that was the longest I'm glad I got to the end. It was a really good story, just like all your others. Great jobOh my
Stella chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
CRESENTA! I SERIOUSLY LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR WORK! I'VE READ ALL YOUR STORIES! PLEASE PLEASE LET THERE BE A SEQUEL FOR THIS ! !
STELLA chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL !

P.S. ARE YOU LIKE SISTERS WITH POISON'S IVY? YOU GUYS DEDICATE YOUR STORIES TO EACH OTHER ALL THE TIME !

ANYWAYS, PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL !
Sue chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
I am surprised over how little reviews you get for this fanfic. This is your best yet. Most long fanfics bore me to death but this one isn't. My butt was planted on my bed for 4 hours straight reading this. There were times when I screamed, squealed, blushed, and there were parts that turned me on really bad. I don't know what else to say tbh. This fic messed with my emotions and at 12 am, as I'm writing this, I realized I haven't dinner yet! The things you do to me!

I can't really comment on your writing because I'm a horrible writer myself, but I can see the effort you put into writing this fanfic. Thank you for sharing your talent with us. I appreciate it. Lots of love, Sue.
JBA chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
I'm TOTALLY fangirling right now! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR WRITING! A lot of your writing is better than some of the novels I've read! 5 out of 5 :D
BTW... GO TIM!
BlackD chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Maybe I'm late but I just found it yesterday and I spent the whole day just to read it I have to say this is really really long but I didn't hesitate for a second to stop reading its just awesome and I didn't study for my physics final exam just to finish reading so basically you owe me :) oh and I had A dream about it too lol thanks for writing :D
UrPaintedMystery chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
The only issue I have with this is that it's SO LONG. I spent almost 5 hours on this, but I loved every second of it. I did skip some of the romantic moments in the middle part of the story, but that was only because I was running out of time. Overall, a wonderful read.
Poison's Ivy Part 7 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
[ Taking a deep breath Sam spoke in a unwavering, firm voice. "...From where I'm looking… I see a man who altered fate just to be with me."] oh SHIT I LOVE THAT LINE SO FUCKING MUCH OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG :D:D:D:D:d

[ "...If you really didn't care for a "weak" emotion like love…" she said, looking at him pointedly. "Then why did you feel such a strong need to go back three years into your past just to make it a part of your life?"] AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OMGMOGMOG OMGMOGMOG OMGMOGMOG OMGMOGMOG OMGMOGMOG OMGMOGMOG OMGMOGMOG OMGMOGMOG OMGMOGMOG OMGMOGMOG OMGMOGMOG OMGMOGMOG OMGMOGMOG OMGMOGMOG OMGMOGMOG OMGMOGMOG OMGMOGMOG OMGMOGMOG OMGMOGMOG OMGMOGMOG OMGMOGMOG OMGMOGMOG OMGMOGMOG OMGMOGMOG OMGMOGMOG OMGMOGMOG OMGMOGMOG OMGMOGMOG OMGMOGMOG OMGMOGMOG OMGMOGMOG OMGMOGMOG OMGMOGMOG OMGMOGMOG OMGMOGMOG OMGMOGMOG OMGMOGMOGV :D:D::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

[gnoring him again Sam smiled gently. "You couldn't stop thinking about it," she said before a small blush of joy lit up her face] OMG SHE’S SO RIGHT OMGMOGOMGOMGOMGMOGOMGOMGOM GO SAM I LOVE YOU :D:D:D:D

["Do you need to destroy something that IS yours?" she asked and Scam's hand froze, lowering itself as he removed his thumb from the button.] omg she’s definitely made to be his wife. So fucking definitely.

Omg his growls are like, so fucking sexy and hot and omg :D

["Yours Tim…" she whispered, looking up at him sincerely with eyes that begged for him to believe her.. "Just…yours."] holy shit holy shit holt shit holy shit OMGMOGMOG OMGMOGMOG OMGMOGMOG OMGMOGMOG OMGMOGMOG OMGMOGMOG OMGMOGMOG OMGMOGMOG OMGMOGMOG OMGMOGMOG OMGMOGMOG OMGMOGMOG OMGMOGMOG OMGMOGMOG OMGMOGMOG :D:D:D:D:D:

[He ran his eyes across her anxious face and smirked just slightly as he thought, "She has to bear the consequences…"] okay pause that’s hot. :P

ROUGH SSC

MOGMOGMOGOMGOMGOM

GOM

MO

GM

O[G

M[O

:D:D:D:D:

[despite that right away. "That's why he's doing this…" she thought to herself knowing this was a test and she had to answer with the words that she did love him and prove it by giving into him. Because if she didn't do that she knew she'd lose him and he would never believe her feelings were real."Because if I can't handle him for being him….then I don't love him…" ] okay SHE IS HIS SOUL MATE DAMMIT omg :P:P:P

[Feeling her shudder he smirked and spoke in a firm, threatening tone. "Anything but," he said letting out a small chuckle as he looked at her with dead serious, teasing eyes. "I'm no prince charming, Sam," he spat continuing on about how he wasn't perfect as he kept trying to scare her away by exploring her body with rough, ungentle hands] AND THAT IS WHY YOU ARE SO HOT. :P

["Tim…I…I love you for what you are and not what you're not.] :D:D:D:D:D:

[ A beautiful, triple diamond, palladium ring. Sam's eyes widened as she recognized it immediately. It was the ring she had been proposed to with yesterday evening, the same ring Tim had taken off her finger and tossed away. "But then how did it end up back on my finger?" Sam thought, confused because she distinctly remembered the moment he had taken it away, it having been the worst moment of her life.] omg. Omg. Omg OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGMOGGMO ITS OFFICIAL OMGOMGMO OMGOMGMO OMGOMGMO OMGOMGMO OMGOMGMO OMGOMGMO OMGOMGMO OMGOMGMO OMGOMGMO OMGOMGMO OMGOMGMOV :D:D:D:D:

[There on the glass table, just next to the lamp was the remote he had been threatening to destroy WOOHP with. It had been crushed into tiny pieces. And suddenly she knew exactly what this meant. He wasn't going to go after WOOHP as an enemy anymore and...Breathing deeply Sam felt her mouth burst into a smile a she thought about the other meaning. He wasn't going to leave her. Not now, not ever. Feeling relief rushing through her Sam sat there in shock as she tried to digest that he had done this. That he had actually done this. And slowly tears of joy began to fall from her eyes.

"He's forgiven me,," she thought before her lips exploded into a grin. "He's not mad at me anymore,] :d:d:d:d:D OMGMOGMOG

MOGM

MOG :d:d:d:d:

D:D:D:D

D:P:P:P:P:P:

:D:D:D

[And she was never, ever going to push him away again.] AHHHHHHHHH YAYAYAYA

YAY

MGOM

GOGMO

“:D:D:D:D:D:D:

I’m so happy omg. :D:D:D

I LOVEEEEEEE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LVOE LVOE LVOEV ELVOELVEO ELVOELVEO ELVOELVEO ELVOELVEO ELVOELVEO ELVOELVEO ELVOELVEO ELVOELVEO LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU IT WAS AMAZING AND OMG I LOVE IT SO MUCH THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! :D:D::DD:

THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D: You’re amazing and the bestest friend ever :D

Love,

Ivy

P.S. - Okay this is fucking ridiculous. New record lmao.