Reviews for Bittersweet Sweetness
tsukiyo haruna chapter 17 . 3/20
"This meant that each of the twenty-four holy knights would also be accompanied by two royal knights, making it forty-eight knights on patrol at the same time throughout the city." Umm I think the calculation is wrong... Should be 52 Knights patrol at the same time if there are two groups.
tsukiyo haruna chapter 11 . 3/20
Heh why don't you write an oneshot about the talk between Lesus and Roland about grisia?
tsukiyo haruna chapter 1 . 3/18
Ehehe I'm reread it again... Wanna ask sth this time... What ya mean "my sword never overflowed with holiness like this?" ? The sword is just a "plain" sword, right?
Wow the divine sun sword is actually being used...
greetingsfrommaars chapter 38 . 2/22
to continue from my review on the previous chapter... perhaps Lesus should try out that terrifying smile on some criminals when he interrogates them. it sounds effective.
aw, the ending makes me smile widely like a dork by myself in my room. it's so /sweet/ XD
I'm glad to have reached the end of this lovely fic. not to say that I'm glad to never see another update again, but hey, it's a satisfying ending. there's the usual antics that result from gross misunderstandings, and Adair being his reliable self... and finally, Grisia and Lesus return to life as they always live it. they're cute.
I guess a certain amount of chaos will always be involved in body-swapping, even if your outward persona ends up finally matching your inner personality. even if you don't end up writing the sequel, the idea itself is amusing to imagine.
thank you for writing an enjoyable fic! :)
greetingsfrommaars chapter 37 . 2/22
Sun is nothing if not effective when he wants to intimidate people, huh... I guess you have to bring a certain joy with you when you go to torture and interrogate people in order to completely terrify them.
wow, that sounded bad. XD
but if Judgment slept in, then the others would know that there was something really wrong. haha.
ah, this grand finale of the chapter takes the cake. Judgment's brain must be broken right about now.
Night chapter 38 . 11/25/2014
I know it's been more than 3 years since you wrote this, but I only had the chance to see the great benevolence of the God of Light (be introduced to LSK) recently, so I hope you'll still read this. First of all, let me just say, I don't usually read fanfiction. In fact, this is the first one I've ever read. The reason I don't really like them, is because often, they don't truly capture the personalities of the original characters and my image of them, in some way or another, gets ruined. But that wasn't the case for your fanfic here! Reading this story was of pure enjoyment to me, especially as I wait for the final volume's translation to be released. I love how you portrayed Lesus and Grisia, and although it wasn't perfect, it was close enough to Yu Wo's writing style as I could hope for. Thank you for this wonderful masterpiece and I already look forwards to reading more of your works! Keep it up!
AwaitTheRise chapter 38 . 7/2/2014
...it's ended.
How strange.

Loved the ending, by the way. Gave me the warm fuzzies. (because having your fuzzies cold just wouldn't work.) A book of your works? I could totally get behind that. Dishonest Honesty actually sound quite interesting. And Earth and Storm are so different from Judgement and Sun that it might actually be refreshing, writing about such completely different characters. A lot of your LTSK works center around Judgement, or/and Sun (especially the longer ones), but I find that the ones you write about the other characters are usually quite interesting (not that you're other works aren't.) The spin-off also sounds interesting.

You know, I really need to try that blueberry pie.
Anonymous chapter 8 . 7/2/2014
Show Neo Grisia's swordsmanship! It did improve after been taught by Adair and Lesus right? :D
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Great story! Love it! :)
How about they switch once more after averything: Sun is blind, Judgement died and Demon King incident? Then Judgement will know how Sun live after all these incidents: What is seen through his blind eyes? How to help his brothers with limited holy light? :D
Theisaryz Eufuelle chapter 38 . 6/30/2014
I had to reread it to enjoy its full glory and I must say it was as impressive as always. I still laughed despite knowing the jokes. And I still love it. It's a magnificent fanfic and it did sun knight and judgment knight justice. I really love this piece. I'm looking forward to reading more of your works especially the one dealing with Grisia as Pope in training. Thank you for sharing this with us!
AiRaine3 chapter 38 . 6/29/2014
haha good job lesus lmaaooo it's a little sad to see this fic end, its been so long C; Great job, and thank you for writing such amazing stories c:
Gasp! A book! I want one! I really want one! Maybe even two! I'm so excited eeee
chocolaty chapter 38 . 6/29/2014
Hahahahahahahaha
This was truly an excellent fanfic!
Thank you for it. xD
psychedelicLights chapter 38 . 6/28/2014
Bahaha! This was such a cute fic. Nice ending. Pretty much wrapped everything up in a nice golden ribbon. And what happy ending would this be without a nice blueberry pie for Grisia? C:
MissVoiceLess chapter 38 . 6/27/2014
Kyaa, you're so cool. I love it. I shall bask in the awesomeness for a little while. Mmm. That was so cute, now maybe you'll be more reliable since you've with Lesus. Darn, our explanations were more interesting! Lol. Thanks for the fun read!