Reviews for Bittersweet Sweetness
Lunar191 chapter 36 . 4/10
Awwwwwwwww they are too adorable. I can't believe this is nearing its end...
Lunar191 chapter 35 . 4/10
Hehehehe now there are just going to be even more odd rumors about Judgement! At least he doesn't seem to be under such strict guidelines.

And I forgot to mention in the last chapter but... I really love how the Divine Sun Sword recognized Grisia even in Judgement's body. That's kind of sweet. He really is the Sun Knight. :)
Lunar191 chapter 34 . 4/10
Ahahahahaha Sun finally found an appropriate fighting style! Which Roland seemed to be highly appreciating. But now Judgement will have to deal with landing after jumping off the balcony... hopefully it's not too high up... ohhh talk about horrible timing.
Lunar191 chapter 33 . 4/10
Ohnononobahahahaha Lesus please don't shit your pants. I'm not sure if Lesus or Grisia will hate the situation more. Lesus might have to take an awkward dump in the middle of a fight... but Grisia will have to deal with the consequences for that. XD At least he won't have to come back to his body after puking.
Lunar191 chapter 32 . 4/10
Heh, I would love one of their "Shared Rules" after all of this with the other Twelve Holy Knights gossiping about (or er discussing) Sun and Judgement and to just overlook their obvious closeness or something.

And of course you were getting bored by his speech, Grisia. That really doesn't take much... XD
Lunar191 chapter 31 . 4/10
Hehehehe ohhhh there are going to be some wonderful rumors about Lesus and Grisia floating around the 12 Holy Knights now askldfjal
Lunar191 chapter 29 . 4/10
Ahhh I have such mixed feelings about Grisia possibly, barely knowing how to sword fight, but the explanation as to why he's so horrible is absolutely hilarious.

Heh when I noticed Adair showing up I thought he was going to bring food as well...
Lunar191 chapter 28 . 4/10
YES! A sequel! I am all for that! Even if it's not focusing on Sun and Judgement I would love to see more in this 'verse.

Ahahaha poor Grisia wasn't able to enjoy his awesome sword skills for very long. And I love how affected Lesus has been over blueberry pie. It's was too adorable. And hilarious.
Lunar191 chapter 27 . 4/10
Skfjsdkljflkasjfklja he has to poop it out oh my god that is amazing.
Lunar191 chapter 25 . 4/10
Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss! They're actually going to work together to take down the King!
Lunar191 chapter 23 . 4/10
I just realized that I've never read a body swap fic that had the characters' bodies retain something like food taste. (Though I also haven't read many body swap fics...) It adds an interesting layer to things.

Ahhhh Roland's finally back! Will he realize that Grisia is currently Judgement right now?!
Lunar191 chapter 22 . 4/10
That would be so depressing to have your favorite food suddenly taste horrible... I feel so bad for Grisia for not being able to eat sweets!
Lunar191 chapter 20 . 4/10
Adair totally said Vidar's name on purpose to make sure Grisia wouldn't blow his cover... they're so perfect together! Grisia is so lucky he has so many people who know him well enough to help him out in uh weird situations like these. Adair is way too amazing.

Oooh a poll. I'd probably vote for 'either lovers or friends are both great.'
Lunar191 chapter 19 . 4/10
They're both complete idiots. They should /really/ have avoided their vice captains but nooooooooo. Ahahahahaha.
Lunar191 chapter 18 . 4/10
Ehehehehehehe ohhhh please let Adair find out! Poor, poor Ed. He really doesn't have much luck.