Reviews for Let's Play Dress Up
prezzie1298 chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
what the fuck is wrong with you all? why do you like this kind of crap?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Akihiko should have been his first :p
Kaze Amaya chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
This was a good one-shot, haha Also, I was wondering when you might update Wake Me Up next...? :)
atirma chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Loved it. Want more.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
O my god that was so funny when he yelled

keep righting please!
Andrea Valencia chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I liked it :P the hiroki/misaki part the most... i was just a bit confused about usagi's char though... although you explained that alreadyin the end i think i wasn't able to catch on to his intentions before you explained :P thanks :) hope you write more hiroki/misaki stories :) ganbatte author-sama!
Kichou chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Hmm, Usagi is jealous. Does that mean that he left those books on purpose so that one of these days Misaki would perform for him? I guess he didn't expect Hiroki to beat him to Misaki. Nice story.
Nadiwa Yagari chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
I loved it! I laughed so many times, that I could hardly stop. Espcially at the perverted parts. I enjoyed the story, it was fun, yet interesting and hot. The end was amazing, Hiroki just admitting that he did it with Misaki. And Akihiko who actually ddin't expect it. Thank you so much for writing this!
XxShatteredTrinketxX chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Ah...Shota is a guilty pleasure 3 ;;

Forgive me

Please write more~
sola-usagi chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I know i'm pervert shotacon, that's why i love this one so much

The way you wrote misaki's innocent mind and hiroki-akihiko interaction is just so smooth XD

Keep up the good work! *thumbs up*
MoonlightatDusk chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
awesomeness! I love the perverse universe of your mind!
DumpsterCat69 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
ive read 1 shotacon before, and the most that was done was masturbating ( MisakiXHiroki) but this...OH MY GOD im turning into a pervert! the reason? because i want to say this was a great accidentally clicked it, and read it...and liked faved it..yep. accident.
102faith103 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
OMG I LOVE IT! it was perfect! \(/)\ IT WAS just so so awesome! Well written and everything was right down to the last detail! I don't care if he was older it was still great! Loved it! Thank you so much! :)
Epona's Song 908 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
this was awesome, so sad they didn't get together in the manga but then we wouldn't have nowaki and that would just be wrong. You should write about when their older...screw with akihito a bit more lol