Reviews for But You Still Have Me
TheSecretCannibalisticCreature chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
AW! I LOVED IT! There aren't many stories or this pair. I loved it! I loved it! I loved it!... Have I said I loved it?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
AWESOMMMEEEEE STORRY I LOVE IT.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
you should make a sequel to this :)
roganjalex chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
I really really liked it! I didn't like that James and Carlos got together but other than that it was really good. I did like that you waited until Katie was older before Logan kissed her because that made it all the better.
Kendall's Property chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
DONT TEASE KENDALL*Im A Vampire*
Laugh Like You Aren't Breaking chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Aww... You know, I've never actually thought of Logan and Katie as a couple, partially because of the whole age difference, but when you put it like that, they're actually kinda cute! You really emphasized that he was more like an older brother until she was ready and old enough for him to be more. Great job!
jchamberz chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
This was absolutely AMAZING. Like it was so unbelievably well written and I think it was absolutely adorable. It all made so much sense and it was just ahh, just amazing.

GREAT work!
srose2885yahoo.com chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I loved it. I'm really not kidding. I. Loved. It. It was absolutely great. The grammer was fantastic, the story line was wonderful and easy to follow, and I really really loved the pairings. It couldn't have been better. Absolutely amazing.

P.S. Seqeul please, please, PLEASE!
BTRlover98 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
This was so good. I absolutely loved it! :) great job!
Bigtimebitch chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
I thought it was really cute ) Well done
frostkillinghour chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Hmm, that was kinda cute, I just don't watch Big Time Rush, so I really wouldn't know if this was in character or anything. I only read it because it was written by you. I liked it though.
Becca Krava chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
This story is so cute! I love it!
GoGoLexiRanger chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
I am a pretty huge Katie/James shipper but I've been a fan of your work for awhile so I thought I would give it a shot. This was excellently written and you made some pretty good points, I am now finding myself wanting to read a whole new ship for BTR fanfiction. GOOD JOB!
Logan Henderson Is Mine chapter 1 . 8/25/2011