Reviews for Fortitude
DarkIceAngelFlare chapter 7 . 1/26/2014
Awww, poor Angeal. It'd be interesting to see how Zack reacts to Angeal going for Cloud xD
1sunfun chapter 7 . 11/27/2013
BlackTorment chapter 7 . 11/19/2013
Please, I beg of you to update soon! I'm obsessed with Cloud and Angeal but there are barely any fan-fictions for them; please! :)
KC1327 chapter 7 . 10/13/2013
This story is amazingly well written and the plot is amazing! You have a real talent for this and I can only hope that you begin to update again!
Mal-Aki Ea Hecate chapter 7 . 9/13/2013
Ooooooh! What happens next? I'm looking forward to reading more!
lini chapter 7 . 8/25/2013
Everyzhing that i would like to say about this has been said in a wonderful story called 'willing recruit'. You can find it here: s/5761712/1/

Do please go and read it.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/30/2013
Come back to life! You make me torn! I like Cloud with Angeal AND Sephiroth! I can't make up my mind who to root for!
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 7 . 3/12/2013
you shroud soo finish this ! is it a seph/cloud/Angleal pairing ? becouse i love seph! 3 please counte i a fan sooo love this :D
sousie chapter 7 . 2/6/2013
make it a threesome?
Dragona15 chapter 7 . 2/1/2013
well fudge, it was just a dream XDDDDDDDD
had me fooled there, bummer...
but me gusta this very much, and i will wait for the next chapter :D
Dragona15 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Heheheheh that Reno, always chasing Cloud's ass XD
I'm digging this, and am curious as to where this is going
JollyBigSis chapter 7 . 10/2/2012
I absolutely adore this fic and I am pleased you've updated! I love the way you illustrate the relationship between Angeal and Cloud - the emotions and thoughts are so vivid and real - which breaks my heart when I know Sephiroth is interested in Cloud.

I LOVE your portrayal of Sephiroth, those brief glimpses of his pursuit of Cloud have me happy and sad at the same time. Needless to say, I am interested to see how this pans out. With Angeal, Reno and Sephiroth in the running for a certain cadet's affection, it's going to be intense.
DarkBombayAngel chapter 7 . 9/29/2012
Love the chapter. -
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 7 . 9/29/2012
There are two sides of me warring as I read this fic. One is my Angeal/Cloud fangirl side (and what a voracious side it is). The other is the side that says this is a little creepy. Angeal's his teacher and that sort of relationship should not transition over to romance. I love your writing and I love this pairing, but it's a little squick that it's developing into a teacher/student relationship. I don't really know how I feel about it. Thanks for sharing, all the same.
spiel chapter 7 . 9/29/2012
Wow wow wow wow!
Thank you so much for the update! :D

When I didn't hear back from you I began to get worried that maybe something had happened.
So good to know that you're doing fine and just not up to writing at the moment.

So yeah, even bigger thanks for updating despite not really feeling up to it!

And wow, this chapter sure was a bomb! Angeal has quite the vivid imagination, eh? *fans self*

The bit with Sephiroth at the end felt a big squeezed in, but was still nice to learn of.

Totally looking forward to the next chapter, whenever you're ready