Reviews for Fortitude
Crimson-Finder chapter 7 . 4/25
Please please write more! I really like the story so far.
Mr.SoujiSeta chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
I know you're on hiatus, but when you come back... come back to this soon? It's really good and a jealous Angeal looking towards Sephiroth is bonus.
DarkIceAngelFlare chapter 7 . 1/26/2014
Awww, poor Angeal. It'd be interesting to see how Zack reacts to Angeal going for Cloud xD
1sunfun chapter 7 . 11/27/2013
Nice.
BlackTorment chapter 7 . 11/19/2013
Please, I beg of you to update soon! I'm obsessed with Cloud and Angeal but there are barely any fan-fictions for them; please! :)
KC1327 chapter 7 . 10/13/2013
This story is amazingly well written and the plot is amazing! You have a real talent for this and I can only hope that you begin to update again!
Mal-Aki Ea Hecate chapter 7 . 9/13/2013
Ooooooh! What happens next? I'm looking forward to reading more!
lini chapter 7 . 8/25/2013
Everyzhing that i would like to say about this has been said in a wonderful story called 'willing recruit'. You can find it here: s/5761712/1/

Do please go and read it.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/30/2013
Come back to life! You make me torn! I like Cloud with Angeal AND Sephiroth! I can't make up my mind who to root for!
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 7 . 3/12/2013
you shroud soo finish this ! is it a seph/cloud/Angleal pairing ? becouse i love seph! 3 please counte i a fan sooo love this :D
sousie chapter 7 . 2/6/2013
make it a threesome?
Dragona15 chapter 7 . 2/1/2013
well fudge, it was just a dream XDDDDDDDD
had me fooled there, bummer...
but me gusta this very much, and i will wait for the next chapter :D
Dragona15 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Heheheheh that Reno, always chasing Cloud's ass XD
I'm digging this, and am curious as to where this is going
JollyBigSis chapter 7 . 10/2/2012
I absolutely adore this fic and I am pleased you've updated! I love the way you illustrate the relationship between Angeal and Cloud - the emotions and thoughts are so vivid and real - which breaks my heart when I know Sephiroth is interested in Cloud.

I LOVE your portrayal of Sephiroth, those brief glimpses of his pursuit of Cloud have me happy and sad at the same time. Needless to say, I am interested to see how this pans out. With Angeal, Reno and Sephiroth in the running for a certain cadet's affection, it's going to be intense.
DarkBombayAngel chapter 7 . 9/29/2012