Reviews for America's Birthday
Team Blitz chapter 6 . 5/28
Yeah... it is peace
Mikitsu Kisa-chan chapter 6 . 1/13/2014
Please, oh please, oh please continue this fanfiction. I love it so much, probably my favorite RusAme fic I've read so far. The beginning of this, oh Lord, was magnificent. America's pain stuck out so much I could believe he was a real person, that this actually happened, and the suffering was solid, physical, there. This was breathtaking. Everything made my mind think that all of it is completely plausible if of course countries as people were real.

Please continue, PLEASE. I went to your Deviant Art account (Did you delete the comic of America's Birthday?) and saw that you still progress on there (I check authors all the time to see they're last update when I find a good fanfiction such as this). Don't push this aside, please, I know you must have a life or some semblance to that, but even a little progression is greatly appreciated. I consider this story to have taken some effort on your part, I beg you, don't ignore it, this story is so wonderful.

Thank you for writing and I hope you will at least consider to write more.
kawtharthegreat chapter 6 . 8/8/2013
alfred you sweet heart aww ivan your in love thats so sweet -
Ghostgirl221 chapter 6 . 7/7/2013
This story is brilliant! Your DA art got me here, I loved the art and I love how you wrote this. The style of writing and idea of the story are both fantastic. 33
NanaFay chapter 6 . 6/28/2013
I love this. I do hope you'll update one day soon! It's too good! :')
RunninFromHOUNDS chapter 2 . 6/26/2013
You're writing style is phenomenal! I love how you manage to keep everyone in character while still building this amazingly insane plotline around them. Keep it up, I'm staying! .
Viviane Renard chapter 6 . 3/15/2013
It's been a long time since you've updated, but I hope you find the inspiration to continue. This story is well-written and intriguing. I'm this mysterious foe Canada? England seemed to think that Alfred could somehow "talk to someone" and fix a political riff, despite the fact that Alfred's country has very little world influence now...and the way Alfred said, "I can't, because it's" (or something like that), made me think he wanted to say, "I can't, because it's my brother." Did Alfred's fall from power negatively impact Canada?

I hope you do continue this story, so that we can find out once and for all who (or which group of nations) is attacking America.
Kasandwich chapter 6 . 9/29/2012
This is so good yet so sad. I love the comic
Kaiser Wilhelm chapter 6 . 9/8/2012
I've seen your art. I've read your comics. And now I've read your writing. You are Superman, my friend. The only things you can't do are the things you haven't tried yet. You are literally the most amazing person ever, and I want to BE you! least borrow your brain for a bit. Thanks so much for the amazing story. You're writing is...perfect. Russia is characterized exactly how I see him, with a silver tongue that can bring you to your feet or tear you to pieces. And the flashbacks. Oh, the flashbacks! So good! I'm excited for if you ever decide to continue this (which I dearly hope you do), and I'm literally fighting for the words to describe how amazing this experience has been. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

All of the love and most of the reverence,
FireflyAliceXIII chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
wow... O.O that was amazing! EHHH! I love the sweet Russia/America paring and this one is amazingly written XD I cant wait to see what happens, if Alfred is going to be ok, what's Ivan going to do, and who invaded America? I cant wait to see what happens, though I do hope that America will be all right. I love your plot line and the fact that Russia is soooo sweet 3 3 well as sweet as Russia can be XP
Hope you update!
Angel of Death 76 chapter 6 . 8/10/2012
Continues please
Guest chapter 6 . 7/7/2012
Love your story and you've really gotten me into this pairing :)
Please update soon
Dragonfly-Moonlight chapter 3 . 7/4/2012
This is my second time going over this story . . . May I suggest a beta-reader. The flow is okay, the premise is very interesting (and inspiring), but there are quite a few grammatical errors that kind of make it hard for me to read.

There is a line in particular that's . . . very redundant and I need to address it.

"they were everything to Alfred so they were everything to him. "

I think what you meant to say was they were everything to Alfred so he was everything to them? Da?
Guest chapter 6 . 6/29/2012
Dear Nenema,
I can honestly say that of the many stories I've read here on fanfiction, there have only been three stories that I can say I've actually liked. But, of course, your story has now made it a total of four. I found your wonderful comic a few months back and read through all of them. Just today, I rediscovered them and re-read through them. That's when I learned you had turned it into a fanfiction and I just about kissed a ghost bear because I was so happy. I read the whole thing all at once. When I got here, to the final chapter, I looked at the date of your last update. Then I went back to your comics and looked at the date you uploaded the last one. And it made me wonder... Where did you go? Your story and beautiful artwork has completely sucked me in. I have several different theories as to where this story is going, but I must know how it will really end! You are very talented with words, and the fanfiction has helped add a whole new depth to your comics. I hope this finds you well, and I really really hope to see more of this story sometime soon!
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 6 . 6/24/2012
This is absolutly amazing and wonderful! I love it!