Reviews for Crossing Paths
Monkey D. Conan chapter 30 . 5/30/2016
Hands down one of the best stories I've ever read! Loved it!
jackiemack916 chapter 30 . 8/9/2015
Loved it!
Brievel chapter 30 . 3/20/2015
I loved it - especially the mention of Kyle (I've loved him since an acquaintance roleplayed him and I later found out he was a canon character,) and the Rogues being up to no good.
As for the story, I think it's my favorite AU so far. :)
Brievel chapter 26 . 3/20/2015
Two lines in this cracked me up so badly - "bad horror holofilm" and "Ya-hoo, Ani! Longo time no see." I died. xD
Brievel chapter 10 . 3/20/2015
YES! I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO ACTUALLY CALLS IT DEJARIK!
And I loved the scene with Vader. All the other scenes, too, but that one really hit home.
Angelalex242 chapter 30 . 12/15/2014
I always wondered what would've happened to Anakin Skywalker had he survived his redemption.

Nice to see Yoda surviving too. This is a LOT more comfortable for Luke as he'll have time to ease in to succeeding Yoda.

After Anakin's exile starts, I'd actually have jedi who touch the Dark Side too closely sent to Naboo for a very frank talk about just where their path was going to lead. I bet her could've, say, prevented a certain idiot named Jacen Solo from doing anything stupid...might've prevented Brakiss and the Dark Academy from doing anything dumb too. Probably even could've given some good advice on dealing with that Exar Kun guy.
JiraS chapter 30 . 9/22/2014
Very good wrap up. I enjoyed the story very much and I had mentioned to Nyota's Heart that I just finished Choices of One and she told me about your story. Very fantastic AU on that book. BTW I'm Gemma over at the ForceDotNet.
JiraS chapter 29 . 9/22/2014
Best proposal I have ever read - loved her snatching the package and running with it and the ring is beautiful and unique.
JiraS chapter 28 . 9/22/2014
I liked that Mara cried in Luke's arms and allowed him to comfort her.
JiraS chapter 27 . 9/22/2014
Nice use of the Force by Luke.
JiraS chapter 23 . 9/22/2014
Interesting story twist.
JiraS chapter 22 . 9/22/2014
I like that Luke and Mara - and Han and Leia took comfort in each others arms that night.
JiraS chapter 21 . 9/22/2014
I liked their saber fight in the water - and Yoda's comment - make out later was good - it's a shame they didn't kiss there. I know they kiss later.
JiraS chapter 20 . 9/22/2014
I liked the reference about the Corellian Jedi.
JiraS chapter 19 . 9/22/2014
Okay - we gotta let Luke and Mara kiss soon.