Reviews for Adventures of an Éored: Midsummer
excalibur2007 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Un canto a la vida. Beautiful.

Rebirth, freedom.
excalibur2007 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Galloping rhythm. I almost feel I'm in the race too.
excalibur2007 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I am utterly shocked after reading your note about Maddie. She was a truly born writer with a great sense of humour. Her secondary characters, especially Amrothos, were depicted in such an interesting way...I really enjoyed her stories and was impatiently waiting for All IS FAIR IN LOVE AND WAR. We will never know what happens between Eomer and Eofor. She wrote that her first draft was completed. Maybe her sister would be interesed in publishing it. A book with all the series of THE HEALER AND THE WARRIOR would be a way of preserving her legacy.
I am a true fan and I am devastated. She must have been very young.
I am writing from La Coruña, in Spain.

Some of your stories make me feel I am still in Maddies unique universe.
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
A great story. Very well written.
Lialathuveril chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Hi Katzilla,

it's nice to see that you're still writing about our favourite rider of the Mark. And a very nice tribute to Maddy - she was such a wonderful person.

Happy writing!

Lia
Jennifer chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Oh my goodness, I had no idea that Maddy had passed away. I'd always felt that her eomer/lothiriel was by far the most successful at making me feel so absorbed in the story... Truly a fabulous author in every sense of the word.

As for this sequel, this chapter was a lovely start. I thoroughly enjoyed Sins of the Father and I'm excited for this fic!
readerme chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
There's a wonderful excitement to this that reflects the exuberance of Eomer's youth.

I am so sorry to hear about Madeleine. I was not aware she had passed. She was a wonderful writer who definitely brought a lot of joy with her stories.
Thanwen chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Nice to have the "boys" back! I certainly enjoyed the vividness of the description!