Reviews for Finding Amore
Umbra8191 chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
great chapter i can't wait for the next update.
DandelionKing chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
The theme isn't original, but that is not what matters. What matters is how you write it. This chapter was indeed short, a bit too short to see if I want to follow this thing with you. Let's hear it for an update with a bit more meat in it _
mmooch chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Much better than the show. Now this Faith I believe wants to redeem herself.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
nice, there really needs to be more season 4 fics as it is the best time for the characters to write it. faith never wasted three years of her life in jail( in all that time she could have saved more lives but she probably ended up unwittingly killing many more people due to her absence in the world where no other slayer could have saved someone because buffy was in SD and faith in jail) and giles and buffy never became murderers like they did in season 5 and so on. season 8 was a mess. it destroyed the characters. faith being a repenter from her two killings ended up becoming just another assassin that has no problem killing humans, and giles is the new Quinton travers.( he is the one who wants faith to assassinate a human and his reasons for doing so are extremely flawed and she accept nearly in a heartbeat...i was under the impression that after the immense guilt she felt and the suicidal thoughts that resulted from said guilt is that she would never kill a human again. )

anyway, so far so good, i hope you make more chapters, you should keep it within the original story until certain key points (like make faith vengeful still but make buffy try better to reach her.

buffy is a big hypocrite, she believes in a no killing human rule but she herself has killed a few humans (caleb, knights) and she stabbed faith to take her blood which i thought was monstrous, faith may have been evil/insane but she was still human and buffy could of easily used her own blood first as being a hero is self-sacrifice. back to the point, season four is the perfect setting for fanfics and i hope this turns out good, the start is quite good so far. p.s no character should really swear in buffyverse fic but due to faith's attitude, its tolerable when she and only she does it.
twin who likes to travel chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
I think it's a good start, and I understand why you'd want to write it. But I think I have to disagree with you about something. Buffy and the Scoobies weren't very nice to her even before she went evil on them. They never thanked her for anything, and Buffy didn't treat her like an equal even though the prophecy considered her the slayer, not Buffy. It angered me when they told her she was their friend before she turned on them. Some friends they were. A friend wouldn't let another friend stay at some seedy motel and wouldn't have to be guilt-tripped into inviting that friend over for the holidays. ANd let's not forget about the hypocrisy Buffy had to the whole slaying gig. She said she hated it and wanted to be a normal girl. She had two chances, and she ignored them due to her own ego. Faith got her to admit that a part of her actually liked slaying. I liked Buffy and Willow a little bit less after that season. The one who was the nicest to her was Joyuce, and at least half of that was because Faith would have been more than willing to take over for Buffy if asked.
IBsurvivor chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
I'm interested already :] update soon k? (thumbs uppppp)
anon chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
I really like it so far. The characterization is really good. I like that Faith's rejection of the easy way out. I really can't wait to read more.