Reviews for A Bitter Song
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2020
This is so epically beautiful. I adore how much it shows how they need each other. How compassionate Addison is. How broken Meredith is. How they use this as communication and escape. This is such an angsty highlight.
bobbiejelly chapter 1 . 9/7/2020
LOVE THIS. Awe the recommendation on LJ and read it over and over. All of the feelings and stream of consciousness are so effective here. Love Addison being concerned and empathizing. And Meredith learning compassion. So sweet!
nbop chapter 1 . 3/31/2019
well... shit... 0-o kudos to you
SBWomenofMarvel chapter 1 . 11/18/2018
I'm rereading this now and it's so beautiful and well written oh my goodness. I'm literally crying and the word choice and tone are perfect and communicate the emotions and rawness and pain really really well. Thank u so muc for sharing this omg
Smalker13 chapter 1 . 8/10/2017
Beautifully written, and I thought it was very true to both the characters and the topic.
Msmiumiu chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
That was fucking beautiful. You are beyond talented!
pgsca chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
I love this!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
This was so so good
calamityjane31 chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Very well written and totally realistic. I'm surprised more people have reviewed this fic, it is fantastic. I am also surprised you haven't made this into a serious. I would totally read it!
Zebrastreifen chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
wow! This fic is amazing!
BlytheConner1 chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
I absolutely love this. It makes so much sense and you're a very talented writer. Thank you.
aaaaaaaaamfjghjfj chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
This is beautiful, really. Insanely so. I could imagine this happening. I wish something along these lines had happened actually, I honestly don't see how Meredith coped with all the shit that happened to her in the early seasons.
BlueJaz chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Beautiful.
Megwolf13 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
WOW! You are beyond talented! I love this!
KBRC chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
That was fucking beautiful. This might just be my favorite story ever... which is weird since meredith is one of my least favorite characters.