Reviews for Resurrection
DamionKenley117 chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
One year later says ?
DamionKenley117 chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
DamionKenley117 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
The prologue of aMoL shows that the Aiel Wise Ones at least are working proactively to prevent this future. Still, I feel bloody vengeance is in order for the possibility of that future. I mean, wtf!?
SgtKang chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
Damn fine work.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
Really excellent start. I'd love to keep reading.
myutmost chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
Theses are really great! I can't wait to read the next one! Great job.
myutmost chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
Theses are really great! I can't wait to read the next one! Great job.
CrossoversThatShouldn't chapter 3 . 9/5/2011
A good start, I always assumed that all the Aiel were destroyed after Aviendha's visions in Rhuidian. But on the other hand, according to their own prophecy a remnant of a remnant would survive, perhaps this is that remnant.

And a correction to Aderran, the reviewer below me. I believe that woman couldn't wear the domination bands forever before because the taint would eventually get to them. Now that the taint is gone that shouldn't be a problem.

I'm looking forward to your next chapter!
Aderran chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
This story is set after the end of Aviendha's visions isn't it?

Anyway, even if it is sometime earlier or after the Seanchan are no longer known by that name. They are called the Raven Empire by this time, and I don't think they've reclaimed the Seanchan continent yet.

The men are also being chained by this time as well. Not all of the Domination Bands were destroyed or discovered by Rand's people, some remained in the hands of the Seanchan. A woman cannot wear the bracelets forever, even if she works with another Sul'dam to control the same man, but they could easily get around this problem by switching women every week or so. FYI a week in the WoT equals ten days.
Rhett1980 chapter 3 . 9/1/2011
It would be interesting if the Dragon himself returned. After all, a channeler of his Power could easily live a thousand years.
Aderran chapter 2 . 8/28/2011
Nice. Aiel, I like it, though maybe Aaron should be allowed to go with them when they trave; to Tremalking...that is, if Stephania manages to kidnap the girl. She reminds me a lot of the rest of the Aes Sedai, believing she knows more than everyone else and sure of her own abilities lol.
Aderran chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Continue. Definitly continue.

The story sounds great so far, though I can't tell exactly when this one is set. Sometime after the westlands fell to the Raven Empire, yes?