Reviews for Vain
TTigerz chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
This was really dark yet...somewhere in a twisted way funny.

I mean everything that her mother told her in the bedtime story was the exact opposite of what really happened! And somewhere I find that extremely funny...

I knew it! Writing about evil makes you like twisted things! Or it's just me who's twisted...

Either way, a great story! Showing that not everything we hoped for will happen in the end. And in the worst case scenario it will turn out to be the exact opposite.
Hango chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Good news I love stories such as this. They make me think... a lot. We really all end up a bit different than we meant to at the first place, don't we?
FFHannibal chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
That's so sad and beautiful at the same time. I think we all had such a story ourselves and while some things have turned out to be true, others haven't.

I really, really like it. Good job!

Keep writing!

Han
Lexvan chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
The past part of the story was cute. Yet the present part was just plain sad. Makes you feel sorry for Will and the life she's living. A rebel leader who insults her for making a mistake, friends who aren't truly her friends, a boyfriend who breaks up with her in the wosrts way possible, and doing so bad in school that she fears going home. Not the great and wonderful life she thougth she'd have. A sad and painful story.

Great yet sad story. Keep it up!
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Definitely wrong. I honestly couldn't see it working, sorry. Still, it's well-written. Keep writing
NIkly chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Poor Will. I mean, POOR WILL. Nice story, very angsty. As always you have a real talent to voice to someone's feelings.