Reviews for Harry Returns
Stephanie O chapter 6 . 2/26/2013
Loved this part: "Does this mean I won't get it wrong?"

"I am not making any promises there. Although, if you do I promise I will tell all your children about it. Often." LOL Just like a pal to say something like that to make him even MORE nervous about messing up!
Stephanie O chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
I must say, I love how you wrote Mrs. Weasley's reaction to Harry's return in the first chapter, Hermione's (over)reaction to Harry in her office last chapter, and Ron's asking Harry about his feelings for Ginny...I think you got all of them spot on! :)
Laurers chapter 5 . 1/29/2013
this chapter was very funny! good choice of words.
BlameNargles chapter 9 . 8/7/2012
I really liked this! It was full of great lines and was very funny in some places. I think some other reviewers have already said this: there were a couple of spelling and grammatical errors, but to be honest, I barely noticed them. The only other problem I have (which is kind of ridiculous, considering it's the whole premise of the story and I loved the story!) is that I don't think Harry would go away for four years! But I guess that's up to you, and it was really great, thank you for writing it.
Catalina Brown chapter 9 . 7/27/2012
Great story! I loved it :)
Stephanie O chapter 8 . 11/21/2011
Really cute story, and a very fun read! I'm surprised that their cake repair job went unnoticed, but I guess that's very lucky for them! :) Sweet ending! I'm so glad H/G finally got together! :)
Stephanie O chapter 7 . 11/21/2011
Cute chapter! I liked Harry's promise to Hermione to "stun everyone until her nose hair's sorted" - so funny, but I can totally see Hermione worrying about silly stuff like that. Several spelling errors, btw. Can hardly wait to see when Mrs. W. notices Harry & Ginny's "repairs" to the wedding cake! ;)
Stephanie O chapter 5 . 11/21/2011
Hilarious chapter! :D I especially got a kick out of the boys' drunken game of "Truth"! :)
Stephanie O chapter 2 . 11/21/2011
I thought Harry had to be in a meeting 5 min. after he left Hermione's office? There was no mention of his meeting at the end of the chapter when he got to his office.

might of [might have]

Ron, you'd better come to. [too]

a announcement [an]

loads of memo's flying around in their [there]

"Just thought I'd drop in to say hello and I'm glad your back." [you're]
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Looks to be a fun, entertaining story! :) There are some parts that could use some corrections, but nothing too major. The part where Harry was explaining to Mrs. W. how he got into town and got his owl about Ron & Hermione getting married was a little unclear at first. I think you did a better job of explaining the circumstances when he was retelling the story to Ron. Didn't he JUST receive the owl, 6 months after it was sent? That's how I understood it, anyway. Just something to consider.

house-elves and there rights [their]

you're mum told me [your]
Queen Charlotte the Courageous chapter 8 . 11/11/2011
Brilliant story, I loved it! I think you captured the characters' personalities really well. Well done!
Catnipper chapter 8 . 10/9/2011
Wow you are a really good writer could you carry on the story about harry and ginny maybe becuese that would br great!
JuJu Kitten chapter 8 . 10/8/2011
My goodess, I loved this. Super sweet!

I have a lot of good Harry/Ginny and James/Lily stories in my favorites, many are complete. A really cute one is "Lily had a Little Lamb."
alljuststories chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
A wonderfual reunion. Great story, I love how casual it is. I just want to point out that the sentences are a bit run-on though. Maybe a some more commas?
HPFreakLover chapter 7 . 9/26/2011
This is soooo good! I love it! I actually wish this was made a book or something! I would love it! I wish J.K. added more romance to the stories, but oh well *sighs in great disappointment* not likely to HAVE to make more of this or I will DIE.I love Harry/Ginny and am glad to see such an interesting storyline.