Reviews for Her Name Was Freya
DammitimmaD chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
:O Please please please continue this! Let Arthur find out that it was him who actually KILLED Freya! :D Please please please update soon!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
0oh nice one-shot. :)
Princess Aryana of Camelot chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
please do me a favour and continue!
horsegirl332211 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Please continue! This really captured me! :)
Fantasyfan4ever chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Oh wow, amazing, ardent fic! I really like how you capture Arthur's thoughts and emotions, and the ending is so bittersweet. As a Arwen shipper and Merthur bromance fan, I enjoyed reading this oneshot.

Great job! I can't wait for season 4 in October!
animeloveramy chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I would love to see more of it. im really intererted in what arthurs reaction would be to both the magic and the fact that merlin loved and lost. so more please _
violet eyed dreamer chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Gah! Must have more! This is brilliant and I love it. Definitely post asap. Nice chapter ending by the way. Very emotional. I'm sucked in already.
Red chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Please continue! That was really sweet :) and I'd love 2 see arthur's reaction because he kinda had a part in freya's death
Tibbins chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
That was beautiful and touching ... So adorable. Loved it
TheJunebug1218 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Please! Oh, come on, please do another chap? At least a second!*puppy dog face* Pretty please? With a virtual cookie on top?
Airdria chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Continue, please. I want to see Arthur's reaction to Merlin saying "Her name was Freya" that and Merlin cure Gwen.
hiddenworldwalker chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
I think you should have named it 'Been Their Done The Got the Broken Heart'
JaydeRayne chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Please do continue! It is a great one shot, but Merlin would never be able to let Gwen die and since her wounds weren't inflicted by something that has no cure, he should be able to save her with magic without having to mirror life and death! It would be a great way for Merlin to reveal his magic! And even if you don't have Merlin save Gwen or reveal his magic, it would still be great to get the conversation between Arthur and Merlin about Freya! After all, Merlin hasn't been able to really talk about her! Anyway, great job!
jLinsmith89 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Please save her! Have Merlin save the day its too good to stop here. Love it!
poohunne chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Please continue. I'd very much like to see a resolution to this.

You know Merlin wouldn't be able to let Gwen go so easily. She was his first real friend. This would be just as traumatic for him as for Arthur.

Merlin having a conversation with Arthur would give Gaius time to use an enchantment or two to boost his medicinals. He couldn't very well do too much with Arthur hovering about.

But beware of having Merlin just heal Gwen - to save a life, another life must be given in its place. Merlin knows that all too well, and he would try to heal her wounds so she could recover herself, rather than try to cheat death.
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »