Reviews for Gears of War 3: Document Storage
TheLonelyBrit chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
The only flaw I noticed was the word "Yeah", it is spelled wrong in your fanfic, but aside from that nice job (wish there were more chapters!).
BenjaminEdwards chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
*Spoiler if you didn't already know* Near the end didn't you mean Baird, not Dom? You know Dom is dead right?
GrimmyNerd chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
that snort.

HA.i think thats the closes he will ever laugh.

*claps* i loved it!
darkdoll25 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
This is awesome. when I first saw these two, I was like

"...THIS COULD HAPPEN!"

Thanks :)
S-Bumblebee chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Really nice :)

Fits in with that part of the book really well and you kept them both in character. Anya getting out what she wanted to say but not willing to push him and Marcus trying but getting his thoughts a little stuck on the way.

Overall really great job :D
nay chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
A very nice read. I've only played the games and haven't managed to get my hands on the novels - YET, so I don't really understand the depth of Marcus and Anya's relationship besides from what I've found out online and through the games. I like reading about them together and also like how you got Marcus to take that realistic small step towards opening up to Anya, and not just straight up diving into the deep with her. So cute. Also love Anya's understanding towards Marcus, and willingness to take it slow. Makes me like these two all the more. Thank you for the story.
Marcusfenix chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
is ,you even made someone as emotionless as Marcus show barely shows care,much less .