Reviews for The Shrew War, Book III: A Nameday Like No Other
SomeoneI'mSure chapter 22 . 8/19/2012
Deltus seems a lot like me. Kill first, ask questions later. I remember many a time I've regretted my rash thinking and actions and it has cost me. Deltus does not seem to care and this I do not like him for.
SomeoneI'mSure chapter 18 . 8/19/2012
Those hares are going to probably use the new badger to become the next Lord of the Mountain. I hope they don't put ideas in his head and send him off to his doom!
SomeoneI'mSure chapter 14 . 8/18/2012
Ah, and those pompous shrews deserved it. They won't be welcomed back into the Abbey. It makes me wonder what the Abbess will down when the other Northland shrews come down. Let them in or see them off?
SomeoneI'mSure chapter 13 . 8/18/2012
If it didn't get Broggen into trouble, I think Fryc would deserve whatever punishment Lord Urthblood would give him.
SomeoneI'mSure chapter 12 . 8/18/2012
Dibbuns! I love the Dibbuns and you've written them perfectly! Why, that entire conversation about where babies come from had me laughing!

"Where else would you have them grow? In their tails?"

Laugh out loud!
SomeoneI'mSure chapter 11 . 8/18/2012
Clewiston just can't let it go. He must remember that he's at an Abbey, not at Salamanderstron. Things work differently here.
SomeoneI'mSure chapter 10 . 8/18/2012
I suddenly get the strangest feeling that Urthblood should not hear about this. Don't want him killing Broggen. I hope the Abbess puts the Lieutenant in his place and sets things right.
SomeoneI'mSure chapter 9 . 8/18/2012
This whole chapter just screams that something bad's going to happen. Broggen is going to end up on the bad side of things - and it's all the Northlander shrew lieutenant's fault! He makes me so mad. They should tell Lord Urthblood about this! Endangering Redwallers and being absolutely rude.
SomeoneI'mSure chapter 7 . 8/18/2012
Everything is happening so fast that the first thing that came to mind when I thought of writing a review was: "Kurdyla's back."

Browder's and Mizagelle's infatuation with each other hasn't creeped me out, like such things normally do. For once, their love makes strange sense to me... But, gosh, why couldn't Mizagelle have waited?

I mean... It's love at first sight! That doesn't happen to everyone everyday, y'know!

And it makes absolutely perfect sense to me! It boggles my mind!
SomeoneI'mSure chapter 6 . 8/18/2012
Mizagelle... I have no idea what to say. Browder and Mizagelle... Hang on, let me wrap my mind around it here!
SomeoneI'mSure chapter 5 . 8/18/2012
The hares are gaining a new respect for Browder. That's good. Maybe, in a few seasons or some odd days, they might actually forgive them.
SomeoneI'mSure chapter 4 . 8/18/2012
Oh, Monty... I love otters! They are strong and they swim and they make jokes, a lot like the odd hare. Montybank's "unless'n they all fall an' break their legs" made me laugh. What a ridiculous thing to say, Monty!

Vanessa: "Well, let's hope that doesn't happen!"

Couldn't have put it better myself.
SomeoneI'mSure chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
Sometimes the Colonel makes me wonder if he preferred fighting the vermin. He seems to want everything to go back to the way it was. I know he doesn't like Urthblood, but what about the vermins whose lives he's touched? Colonel doesn't seem to be thinking right.
SomeoneI'mSure chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
It's amazing how you keep track of all the different stories and plot twists that happen here. Sparrows trained as Abbeybeasts - what a development and what a good idea (though I'm sure the young sparrows would not see it that way at all).
ifeelmad chapter 22 . 1/21/2012
See? It's Broggen's fault. All Broggen's fault. If it hadn't been for him, Mayk's potentially interesting story wouldn't have ended this way.