Reviews for New Identity in the Past
Radiant Celestial Aura chapter 5 . 7/23
Recently rediscovered this fic, so I decided to re-read it. It's just as good as I remember it being :D
icemaxprime chapter 15 . 7/13
Gaaaa cliff hanger!
icemaxprime chapter 1 . 7/12
This is nice I will read more
But what are these answers? :) I look forward to it.
If naruto tells jiraiya of the future your an idiot in plain sight. Another one.. Add to the fact we see the shit everyday is just the icing on the cake. In addition look at all the stories there are with time travel. And ask yourself. Is there any differences? Well yes there is. There's at least one or two stories that don't have naruto act like a complete idiot rather than dense which he is supposed to be. And then he just yells out " oh hey I'm from the future! Apparently I'm gathering a harem! We need to fuck every girl we see because I think my hormones will affect everyone! I want all that's!" This bullshit. We see it too many times.
freetobe16 chapter 15 . 6/11
Please update soon!
musme chapter 15 . 6/7
I like it
Thanks
theHidden1 chapter 15 . 5/19
I really like this story. I hope that one day it gets updated again. Good job on the writing. Its great. :)
RatherFabulous chapter 15 . 5/17
Madara: He was ancient, thwarted, desperate and dying. Tobi/Obito (and oh, COME ON, PEOPLE, who DIDN'T see that one coming?) was his last gasp. He wasn't willing to leave the world without a last extremely rude finger gesture. Knowing that, well...I dunno, if he couldn't get to Obito, his preferred "broken and malleable tool", another would have to suffice. Hang in there, Kakashi.

Jiraiya: Man, he's gonna take some convincing. Fortunately, Naruto is in possession of a lot of highly sensitive intel on a man who's famous for being the spy's spy. Not Easy To Get, so how does he know this stuff? That has to count for something. So, if that hurdle is cleared, will Jiraiya tell Minato? Hm, I think he would...BUT, what about Naruto's highly tetchy situation vis-a-vis the disposition of his soul and that of Minato's much-anticipated child? I'm a parent and THAT is a problem. Like, BIG.

Well, in the end, it's a mess and no one really KNOWS what will happen. There's no manual on existence and it's all guesswork.

Has Naruto successfully differentiated himself enough in this reality to be a completely different entity from the soul born into Minato's child? Is it possible that Naruto has, in fact, landed in a sheaf universe rather than finding himself participating in a "do-over" of his own reality? If so, in order to leave Obito's real estate and get a place of his own, can Naruto manage to cobble together a body of his own out of chakra, Play-Doh, tinfoil and ramen? If so, who gets the pet in the divorce settlement?

Well...should RL relax it's choke-hold on you, looking forward to an answer to these and other questions!
RatherFabulous chapter 14 . 5/17
Kinda surprised that our compound-protagonist wasn't relegated to a hospital ward for catastrophic neurological injury. Looking at that honkin' big rock, you'd think that the medics would conclude that somethin' in his head hadda get squished or at least knocked around pretty well. Maybe ninja are just tougher that way, but I'm kinda surprised that, with memory loss and personality changes, neurological injury never came up. (Man, in RL, they'd have never let him just pull on his shorts and tear around town, BUT, as my kid constantly tells me..."CARTOON, Mom! Don't try to apply logic to it." Der. G)
Esmereilda chapter 15 . 5/12
i do hope that you continue this fic and I wanna see what minato and jiraiya's reactions are to learning ab Naruto and obito
Esmereilda chapter 14 . 5/12
nice chapter and I loved the pillow fight scene
Esmereilda chapter 11 . 5/7
obito poked itachi and itachi poked sasuke XD
Esmereilda chapter 10 . 5/7
oh this is really getting good
Esmereilda chapter 9 . 5/6
this chapter is totally sweet
1,234 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »