Reviews for New Identity in the Past
arsalan.rex chapter 2 . 1h
"after about 5 weeks of being trapped In the enclosed space Naruto and Helium self enough to get out of there"..

soo... for 5 weeks he was trapped in a collapsed cave without food or water and even now he has energy to dig himself out?

I quit...
arsalan.rex chapter 1 . 1h
"kyuubi had to use 2/3rd of its chakra to keep someone alive"... that's basically 6 tails worth of power.. ridiculous..

you, kind sir have no idea what you are blathering about...
Please please please write more I really wanna know what happens
kurisukuroko chapter 15 . 6/23
Please
ChocoMeoka-Chan chapter 15 . 6/23
The pain of hiatus is just killin me here.

I love this story so. damn. Much. You are a wonderful and creative writer. I understand you probably have left this sight (considerin it's been 5 yrs ish) So I won't push yah to update and all but I just wanted to say good you are and that this concept is so cool and *pointless rabble on how u are an amazing author*

I hope maybe you'll put this up for adoption cause it's amazing. And The friggin ciffy's killing me
Liz chapter 15 . 6/21
More please when have time.
Please update soon. This was amazing and I am hoping you will continue this amazing story. Honestly, I love how you made the characters. The plot is fantastic and so is your writing style. Please continue soon!
coolalexia12 chapter 1 . 5/19
man oh man, I do hope you pick up this story again! It's so good! you're awesome!
coolalexia12 chapter 1 . 5/16
WhiteFang001 chapter 15 . 4/30
I'd really like to see what would happen next - Although it's been a while so you're probably not in the fandom anymore. So whilst I won't hold out hope, just wanted to stick my head in and say thanks for sharing :) I really enjoyed it
Please update soon!
ethan.lukkar chapter 15 . 3/21
Magnificent chapter can’t wait for more please update soon
burningkitsune chapter 15 . 3/6
oh man i really wanted to have another chapter right about now, or a sequel. man thos story is too good!
sinetrum chapter 1 . 3/4
please T.T comeback here and finish this...
Shion Lee chapter 15 . 2/20