Reviews for New Identity in the Past
conan.lagace chapter 15 . 5/19
Can't wait for that eventual update.
Wow! Amazing story, please don't abandon it. Update soon please! Good luck with your real life stuff!
Mon Esprit Libre chapter 15 . 4/24
hiatus?! but its so good ;;
AnimeBlossoms chapter 15 . 4/23
This is absolutely amazing. The writing is beautiful, god just. PLEASE UPDATE IF YOU GET THE CHANCE TO HOLY HELL ITS TENSE I LOVE THE OBITO/NARUTO INTERACTIONS AND JIRAIYA AND GODDAMN EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS STORY.

:D I hope you get to update, but if not well gd luck irl
Chibi-Kogitsune chapter 15 . 4/18
Are you continuing this fic?
(Please say yes...)
Kamikashi chapter 15 . 4/1
Mooooore please.
Sabie0521 chapter 15 . 3/28
Aw this story is so good, and so unique. It looks like it's not going to start up anytime soon though. :( Too bad.
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 15 . 3/24
Uwaa! Cliffy, dammit!
Well, I hope your real life stuff gets better soon.

Maa, it's been a couple years since an update AND I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENSSSS... *cries*
I wonder what Jiraiya will do? will he see the seal? will Naruto tell what's going on? What about that danged Madaraaaa!?
When will the Kyuubi come into play and the action will go down!? Ahh!

Well, I'll be adding this to follows for if you perhaps update again. Good luck with real life stuff, and I hope you haven't abandoned this... :P
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 13 . 3/22
Meeehehehehehehe! Oh, that looks interesting.
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 5 . 3/21
Nyaaahhhh!
neat so far.
Ohh, I wonder how this'll all play out... :P
Ryu Master of Seals chapter 15 . 3/7
Can't wait for the update. I love how you made Naruto a brotherly figure to Obito I think he really needed someone like that...who understood him more than he understood himself...
Shaunee Altman chapter 12 . 2/8
Please, correct Minato's surname, it's Namikaze, not Namizaki *shrudder*. It's my pet peeves so... please?
thegirlinthewindow chapter 15 . 1/30
please write more!
Luce-san chapter 15 . 1/29
Good story, thank you for writing
Please make more