Reviews for New Identity in the Past
Desearía que esta historia continuará, se que ya han pasado años, pero ojalá se pudiera y que el autor o autora estén bien
Username6166 chapter 1 . 11/30/2023
This version of Naruto needs to learn to shut the hell up
Zer chapter 15 . 8/29/2023
This is such a good and satisfying read! It's so sad that the author hasn't updated for so long. ﹏
ocdbrownie chapter 15 . 8/18/2023
Gotta say, this is the most interesting and unique time travel story I've come across. I'm happy to come across this, even if it's disappointing to find it to find it dead when it's been such a fun read.
L chapter 15 . 4/29/2023
Love this fic so much
kie chapter 15 . 9/26/2022
Omgg the moment i stumbled upon this fic, i had read it non stop but I'm at the end of fic now, sadge. It's been a decade now since it's updated qwq anyway I love this fic, kudos to you author 33
J chapter 15 . 8/26/2022
Congrats on gettin to 99k words! I think the deductive debate the two hav r cool.
Arashiiiiiii chapter 6 . 4/4/2022
Naruto is making so many fucking bad decisions, I'm not gonna continue reading this
Guest chapter 6 . 3/30/2022
Yeaaah, this fanfic fucking sucks, Naruto is ALWAYS a goddamn victim of circumstance and just stupidity
vrani140 chapter 15 . 2/16/2022
continuem please
Amaniel chapter 15 . 10/20/2021
So... This story is probably on hiatus forever, just know that I really like it. Thank you! )
Alec 2003 chapter 15 . 10/9/2021
I just found this history today and I fall in love with this
You will continue?
Jae chapter 15 . 9/29/2021
Ooo! Its not that all Uchiha get a flash of the future, Madara is a unique case or is he in the dark as the rest of the fanon world but he can use a zetsu clone to move?
Naruto is figuring out Obitos id as the one who started the 4th war but man how fif Obito figure that out?!
Im impressed by his deduction hitting right on in one sitting.
U did alot of writing for this ch
Bravo author

I guess Jiraiya will find an answer-ab the red haired ninja as the one who healed Obito.
Not sure if he can find that Scar is an agent of the red hair or not
That or Naruto is lucky enough to convince them that this split personality will be resolved by the Fall or 10/10 his birthday when he will have to decide on a clone body to help stop the merging.
Time paradox is not relevant so i wonder if this is an au? Or ad?
Jae chapter 8 . 9/28/2021
Lol some one else mentioned the same. The question, "Do u want ur eye back?" in their fanfic. Ur legacy continues on!- it seems or is it coincidental?
Jae chapter 7 . 9/28/2021
You handled it so well n sorry to hear Dear Daughter is not beta d here!
I appreciate u continuing on and ur have talent in writing and definately better grammar than myself at 18yrold.
1,410 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »