Reviews for Transfigured Ephemera
Last Midnight Star chapter 5 . 3/17
I really like how this fic is turning out. It's really adorable and it's even given me an idea for the one I'm writing (Don't worry I'm not stealing any of your ideas)
You really stick to character personalities vary well and I enjoy how this takes place in an Alternate Universe. You know what they say, Au is Gold (Check the periodic table of elements).

Well you just earned a follow and a favorite
anon chapter 3 . 2/11
I cant believe it, why is it all the good fics were last updated a couple of years agooooooo

please continue this one, I'm really curios to know what happens with them! also more yuriesu please!
Iggychu chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
BOR! THIS IS LIKE ONE OF THE CUTEST STORIES I'VE EVER READ! YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU LEFT ME ON A CLIF HANGER THERE! WHAT'S ESTELLE'S REACTION! YOU HAVE TO UPDATE SOONER! IF YOU DON'T I'M GOING TO HAVE TO WAIT AN ETERNITY JUST TO HAVE SOMETHING TO READ! YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME CRY IF YOU DON'T UPDATE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!

I LOVE HOW YOU MADE THEM ALL IN PERFECT CHARACTER, MOST FICS I READ, PEOPLE ARE USUAALLY OUT OF CHARACTER AND YOU'RE ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO ARE ABLE TO STAY IN CHARACTER! THATS GOT TO BE THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF A FANFICTION!

I like how i'm able to picture Estelle doing what she does. I LOVE how you let her slowly get used to living in the natural world and the way you bring in new characters!

Rita has got to be the best. teachers give up on getting her attention and just let her do what ever. in a few seconds she's gone! good job with that by the way.

I also love how you're adding the actual story line in the fic, it's quite adorible.

when yuri walks in without knocking i can picture him doing that quite often whether it's when she's in the bathroom, or changeing! hah!

I can't stop smileing, when i read this Fic! it's just absolutely adorible! update soon!

i hope theres some YuriXEstelle further on!
Reina Baby chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
I really like this story! I especially like how it's modern day but has the old feeling from the game! I hope to hear more from it! :D
LadyFrederic chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
Okay, I know you haven't updated in a while, but this story is so beautiful. The transitions are nicely done and I love your development. Please keep this story going!
The-Real-Ponytail-Link chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
I hope you continue this story, its interesting! :)
Felling chapter 3 . 10/2/2012
Ooooh, I'm super excited for the next chapter ! :3 It feels like its been forever since I read this. xD
Alatum Laminis chapter 3 . 10/1/2012
i can't wait for the plot to really get going...but who are Cassity, Alec, and Kate?
Whoever chapter 3 . 10/1/2012
Nice cover. Enjoying the story. Hope you continue it.
Snowflake-Lady chapter 2 . 8/17/2012
I really like this AU and am very interested in the way this story is headed. Good luck and keep on going!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
すごいすごい!やっと書き続いたね!

今度はユーリのほうから聞いてるような感じ... 気のせいか?ファーストストラ
イクのみんなもでるのはびっくり!!ヒスカとシャステルだけと思ったな

戦争になるのはやっぱり気になる。誰と? そして何の為に?

...やっぱり、もっとユリエスがでたらいいな! もっと書いてください
Dieuwtjin chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
Hey Daidaro, long time no see! I just kinda stumbled upon your story here and I think it shows a lot of promise. Yuri and Estelle seem very in character, and the setup with the war looks interesting. The reference to Flynn's cooking made me smile.

I'm kind of wondering about the level of technology displayed here; it is normal for people like estelle to wear swords openly? And have guns and the like been invented if cars exist?

Well, anyway, hope to read more in the future. I wonder how the classic 'two characters are forced to move into the apartment of one' romance works out between them :)
Alatum Laminis chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
...They're the first chapters, they're almost always mundane.
Fail alchemist chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
I like the story the idea of giving tov a more moder spin is a good idea. Also I like the fluf but every story needs a little action so i don't think adding some would hurt! BUt what ever you do just keep up the good work!
Felling chapter 2 . 6/14/2012