Reviews for Advice From a Fruitloop
JP1124 chapter 6 . 8/18/2013
Great job yo this was hilar
RavenPrincessofDarkness chapter 6 . 6/1/2013
AWWWW that was CUTE! . lil it was short, and sweet.
Phantom Fan 21 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Hey Oak Leaf Ninja, Phantom Fan 21 here. I read your review. thanks for the tips. Glad you like it. Sorry about my writing. New you know. Well what I wrote it from a note book and I add some stuff to it. I get Chapter 2 on as soon as possible. Any that reads this tell me what you think of my story so far and point out misspell words. My story is Jazz Phantom.
Nya101 chapter 6 . 2/18/2012
That was so cute!loved it!
Sincerely The Sign Painter chapter 6 . 12/19/2011
That's so cute!

Vlad and Danny getting along because of girls and cats.

Is this were Samantha came from?

That was a good story.

Sincerely The Sign Painter.
Lol chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
So ooc so funny
alwaysgocrazy chapter 6 . 9/10/2011
awww! fluffiness!
alwaysgocrazy chapter 4 . 9/10/2011
v-vlad doesnt love danny mom? WEDNESDAY THURSDAY FRIDAY! (incase you dont know what that means, take the first letter of each word) thats a twist!
alwaysgocrazy chapter 3 . 9/10/2011
HAHAHA! DANNY ONLY READS FANFICTION! xD
alwaysgocrazy chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
LALALLALALA! NO SPOILERS! LALALALALA! ok, so that quote is from when Danny grabbed the flag poll then fell and Sam came out and said, "Are you ok?" and Danny just glared at her and then she said, "Sorry, standard question." xD BUT WHY CAN'T I THINK OF THE EPISODE'S NAME! D:
Knightrunner chapter 6 . 9/4/2011
nice. you did great at keeping the chars with the right personality which is something i have trouble with.

pen pal
Guest chapter 6 . 9/3/2011
I like this story so far. As for a title, Advice for a halfa, or (this one I like better) Advice from a fruitloop. Eh, just an idea, not one of my better ones.
not telling you my name chapter 6 . 9/3/2011
call it "be mine"
aslan333 chapter 6 . 9/3/2011
good story
book phan44 chapter 5 . 9/3/2011
have you concitered "be mine" for a title? or "phantom love"?