Reviews for A Path of His Own
ShotaroxPhillip chapter 7 . 6/7
awesome but I was wondering if you are ever going to continue this story at all?
LightningmasterRyu chapter 7 . 6/5
well this was interesting. i don't suppose you are planning on finishing it?
lexitania chapter 7 . 11/21/2015
are you ok? you mentioned arm and then you vanish
raddaraddaradda2 chapter 7 . 9/15/2015
please update this story it is really really good and i really want more
shugokage chapter 7 . 9/12/2015
Great job on this chapter and nice ending scene!
ILikeHotDogs chapter 7 . 8/24/2015
March 8th my ass. It's the fuckin' 24th of August in the year 2015. I think you are a little off bud.
Noxaura Cille chapter 3 . 8/16/2015
Amazing story. I started reading on AOO beta (archiveofourown), and panicked a bit...you should post these chapters there, too. I know a few people that are probably pissed that you haven't yet...(I don't actually KNOW them, but you know what I mean)
sparky40sw chapter 3 . 7/29/2015
the tenderness in that last miniscene was delightful - just the right balance.
thanks for sharing your talent
Guest chapter 7 . 7/13/2015
This chapter is amazing but please update, I love this story. Please don't leave it abandoned.
Drew86419 chapter 3 . 6/21/2015
You really think Tonks, and auror trained by Moody wouldn't ward Harry's room so no one could see in or hear anything from inside? You are an absolute dumbass with how your trying to get them to become unspeakables. So bye bye to your shit story.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/20/2015
Hope you continue with this one day.
SamonIllmantrim chapter 7 . 4/4/2015
Well done, from beginning to this point. I am eager to read more, and I hope your life in the army is not going poorly. Take your time, take care of yourself, and your fans will still be here when you get back!
Metalforlife chapter 7 . 1/4/2015
Will you ever update this story again?
babiluv22 chapter 7 . 1/1/2015
I like where this is going so far I wish there was more
Guest chapter 7 . 11/4/2014
Ooh pls wherever you are ..pls pls plsssss continue this story ...this story is too good to abandoned it like this