Reviews for A Path of His Own
Hope you continue with this one day.
SamonIllmantrim chapter 7 . 4/4
Well done, from beginning to this point. I am eager to read more, and I hope your life in the army is not going poorly. Take your time, take care of yourself, and your fans will still be here when you get back!
Metalforlife chapter 7 . 1/4
Will you ever update this story again?
babiluv22 chapter 7 . 1/1
I like where this is going so far I wish there was more
Guest chapter 7 . 11/4/2014
Ooh pls wherever you are ..pls pls plsssss continue this story ...this story is too good to abandoned it like this
Jonn Wolfe chapter 7 . 4/26/2014
Hope you come back to this!
Guest chapter 7 . 2/17/2014
Amazing!
XPGamer chapter 7 . 12/21/2013
By your definition, every Deah Eater should have multiple Horcruxes.
snichol98 chapter 7 . 10/17/2013
Like the story a lot-hope you are planning to continue it...
imperator277 chapter 7 . 9/15/2013
This is a great story and I hope to read more soon!
Hoppy159 chapter 7 . 9/11/2013
I hope you pick this up again someday and finish it. It's really fine work. Your writing style is very easy o read, and the story is interesting to say the least. I like Harry being given a fighting chance.
Thunderbolt98 chapter 7 . 8/30/2013
where's the next chap ?
Ace of Hate chapter 7 . 8/20/2013
nice
herart chapter 7 . 8/17/2013
Hi. I have enjoyed reading your story, I find it rather well written, exciting chapters, romance, etc.

I hope you can write a little bit more in any bit of time you can. I'll be eager to keep reading it. :)
char1234 chapter 4 . 8/5/2013
Great chapter, I loved the flirtacious banter between the 3, it's by fat your strong point and my favourite parts of the story to read, although if I was Fleur I wouldnt of been happy with Tonks wiggling her bum of her boyfriend! Its seems pretty obvious it'll turn into a 3 way relationship at some point. not that im complaining as there arent, if any, many stories where its just them 2 with Harry (plus there my second/third favourite girls to be with Harry after Hermione). I really liked the fluffy little date Harry took Fleur on though.
The training is coming along nicely for them although they're learning the very hard way lol.