Reviews for The Shadow Chronicles: Revisited
Amazing person chapter 7 . 10/2/2013
Hello!
Just wanted to say that this story is really interesting! When will Chase be brought in?
Oceanbreeze7 chapter 9 . 10/4/2013
You're right! I liked this introduction a lot better, although it seems that Sasha's a bit to...overpowered, per say?
Anyways, I can't wait for more!
Oceanbreeze7 chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Hello!
Just wanted to let you know that I've really been enjoying your story! Will Chase be brought in soon? I REALY hope Ed one of the Aspects, maybe even Guan too!
If you have time, could you read my story? It's called 'Reciprocation' and all focused around Chase (sorry to sound like a Chase Fangirl, but actually I was just wondering if the Heylin side would be helping out more, like Wuya and Chase.)
animekiss2012 chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Ooooh I like it so far... is there gonna be any raikim
grownup chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
Check out Giant hypocrite-Pedrosa. Once an evil do-er, always an evil do-er? Really? Says the guy who has been on the Heylin side twice? Uh yeah, somehow I find it unlikely that Rai would say that. I think Rai would argue incessantly with Jack, but he would offer him a few chances to redeem himself at the very least. His friends were forgiving of him after he joined Wuya, so he ought to try being forgiving of Jack.

Other than that, love this. Can't wait to see more!
IamMoving101 chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
continue please! this story is amazing!
Element of Truth chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
Interesting so far:) update soon.