Reviews for Blind Comings
asdfghjkl chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
i loved these snippets! great job on this fanfic
Music is Golden chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww. So cute! I love Jake/Jenna. They're adorable! :)

xoxo

Katherine
Animefreakkagome chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Cute
sfbxfcb chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Wonderful!
kitsunedemon chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I definitely liked the story and the concept of "Five times..." is always one of my favorites. It's a simple story but the situations fit so well with the show. Also, I really liked that everyone was still in character.

The grammar though is a little off and it makes it really hard to follow. Jake is the subject, but both second and third person is used in the same sentence. It breaks up the flow and had me terribly confused about who actually speaking and being spoken about. Also a few misplaced commas halted the story a bit; too many pauses stopped the flow and gave me some trouble while reading.

All in all though, I enjoyed it. Jake and Jenna, totally the couple I root for. Thanks for posting it!
Katie741 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Awesome job!(: I love Jake and Jenna together 3
Bloody Nikki chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
I started watching this show this week and fell in love with it. I also fell in love with the idea of Jake and Jenna being together cuz she's far too good for Matt, who is an ass for treating her so poorly all the time. But I'm going off topic... I like this short fic cuz it seems like a realistic take on Jake falling for Jenna without talking to her
kataragurl27 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
i love it
silver tears and wasted fears chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
this is pretty good, however you kept going back and forth between third and second person! which is not also confusing, but also grammatically incorrect. however, besides that, good job (:
Rose chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
I love all these moments, they feel so cute and so hard breaking at the same time.