Reviews for The Experimental Fourth Wall
i love this story
americaabridged1020 chapter 8 . 2/2/2013
Cute, and sensible.
americaabridged1020 chapter 7 . 2/2/2013
Think linkara remembers that their are three spoonys? Think spoony cares that hes a clone and the original one is died? Or that there is an even greater evil out there?
americaabridged1020 chapter 6 . 2/2/2013
I was introduced to the site way after its creation, like before Kickassia, but after everyone was already there. So I'm not sure where or when everyone got on.
americaabridged1020 chapter 5 . 2/2/2013
You know I'm just happy to see them in a non script form, its really pleasant.
americaabridged1020 chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
I didn't know Iron Liz was Linkara's girlfriend? Or is that just for this stories sake?
americaabridged1020 chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
I heard he was, but I've never found a link anywhere to it, mind helping me out?
americaabridged1020 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
This is going to be over forty thousand words? Oh god, at lest its better then what I thought this was gonna be.
Abigail Fredericks chapter 62 . 7/4/2012
I absolutely love your story! It's really cute! Though I have been wondering; have you ever read Linkara's fanfic on this website. I think it might make you laugh if you haven't. It's pretty bad. I actually think that Sage might have read it in one of his videos. It's something to check out if you haven't yet.
Keep up the good work!
Michelle the Editor chapter 62 . 6/25/2012
I have a weird desire for those eggs to have been dyed green. This was quick and goofy. Nice job!
Wandering Sage chapter 26 . 5/19/2012
ok, creepy but sweet.
Wandering Sage chapter 11 . 5/19/2012
is it odd that you have me imagining them as chibi's?
Michelle the Editor chapter 61 . 5/15/2012
Fun and fitting use of Phineas and Ferb! Frying pans are used as legitimate weapons in way too many canons...

Previous chapter: Spoony's continuity is pretty wonky, but given the other reviewers I think Linkara's actually the odd man out for having a strong storyline.
Michelle the Editor chapter 59 . 5/14/2012
Fun, and I didn't know Todd in the Shadows hated Lady Gaga. Another person I need to start watching...Ma-Ti's cameo was cute. And ice cream cakes are never a lie!
Michelle the Editor chapter 58 . 5/10/2012
Hooray for playing with toys! Reminds me of Nella's MLP bit a while back; I was actually more interested in that plot than the regular video. Also the Not Just Action Figures fic.

Is it just me, or are random words in this chapter hyperlinked to a search engine? Grocery, TV shows and Pizza Hut are all blue and shiny (well, purple now).