Reviews for For Everyone
Lindsay Love chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
This is so cute...and I can't stop fangirling
asdfghjklnatsu97 chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Wow. great story :)))
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
WOW!
SugarADdIccT chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Sweet! Your stories are sometimes bitter and sweet, which equals bittersweet! Seriously, you should become an author! You're so creative!

See ya ;)
otaku-tachi chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Aw... *sniffles* This was so sweet and nice!

Mikan as a writer... I've seen her as an actress, model, singer, fashion designer, but never a writer. An artist, a maid, a teacher, but never a writer. That's really smart ... And nice for a change.

I agree that plagiarism is horrible. One of Satan's many curses. But ... Like they say, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, right? Or something of the sort.

Natsume really is sweet here ... I'm surprised he'd actually Mikan by her name! And Mikan... She really loves him, too. This couple has been my OTP and obsession since I first started Gakuen Alice and will always be.

One question: who is Mikan engaged to? Another reviewer already asked this, I think, but I'm really curious. Hope its Natsume!

The summary is also a bit confusing. I didn't get it at first. Other than that, I adored this fix!

The Burnt Jewel chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
To tell you the truth, the summaries a bit...out of track, in accordance to the story. The summary depicts something else, while the chapters depict a whole new event. So, maybe if you could change the summary?

And one more question. Mikan is engaged to which person?

Anyways, good luck with the next stores and keep writing :)
Elanif chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
omg~dis one-shot is so gud i luv it~i luv u(as a great story writer~keep the hard work up~i'll support u 4 life~gambateh
Secretive Music chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
It's nice. Yes, very nice indeed. Tsh, nicely doe with the plagiarizing part. People like that don't deserve it all. . Anyways, the story came out nicely. :3
Kuroichibineko chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
aww ,thats really sweet and everything is perfect
My Love Pinwheel chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
so they are together?
hannah-chanxox chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
great one-shot
Michelle chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
YAY! You're finally back! PLEAAAAAAAAAASE update restless hearts? *puppy face* I LOVE YOUR STORIES! XD
lain02 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
heyah~ omg. another great work from vanilla chan~! senseeeiiiii :))))
luce21 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Near tears, dear.

Damn. this is inspiring :) Even though it inspired me in another part of my life, which i think you know ;)

LOVE IT! :)))))

another one of this please :)

but with a different plot, of course :)
Melsaurus chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Too true :'3 Tanks for the great one-shot, Vanilla Coated Love :"" Keep them coming ยก!