Reviews for The Mercury Chronicles: Transitions
amr56 chapter 1 . 32m
Interesting developments. Charlie and Lavender is definitely a pairing I never imagined. Thanks!
Itachi's apprentice chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Please tell me there a sequel to this. Damn give me son Lavender and Albus.
Sara Winters chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Lots to comment on and me at a loss. Why have we not seen more?
Wrexscar chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Thank you an excellant set of stories. Think I've got them all now, along with outtakes and prequels.
It is so nice to see a set of teenagers acted like teenagers snarking and rebeling and doing it with style.
A good way to spend the day.
Chloe chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Actually it's Scorpius and me, not Scorpius and I. Molly needs to take a grammar class. Still, good fic; I love ur Mercury Trio work. Please keep writing them!
Il'Diko chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
I loved Molly, you nailed her. Also Lavender. And their kiss wasn't weird at all, it came somehow naturally... Can't wait to read on! :)
Starshine chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I was pretty excited when I got the email this morning announcing this, because I was actually re-reading Misspent Youth not so long ago, and thinking about how I'd love to see a Mercury Chronicles story set later than it, after Albus's line about how seventh year was going to be different. So apparently you read my mind, because here it is. Because there's nothing that takes place after this, this really does have the potential to go anywhere, so I'm very excited to see where this takes the Trio.
Rose of the West chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Aw, our little boy is growing up and moving out on his own. I'm sure Rose & Scorpius are so proud.

He's a little unsure in this world, but bold all the same, just like his father. There's some Gryffindor in there, after all.
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Lav and Charlie were married? Well, that's a new one, but I love it, and I just see Molly sticking her oar in and mucking things up.

This was as smooth and polished and sheerly wonderful as I'd expect from you. I adore Rose losing her temper and Albus apparating her away for her own good, and Harry's attitude to the paps. And I love your Ginny - mumsy enough, but not a clone of HER mother, thank goodness.

Can't wait for more.